UCF 48 at UAB 41
    CS Fullerton 92 at Cal Irvine 84
    New Mexico 63 at UNLV 80
    Tulsa 70 at Rice 46
    Utah State 54 at Idaho 57
    Houston Baptist 95 at Chicago St 98

1/22
    Drake at Northern Iowa 7:00 ESPNU
    Last edited by Ta Town Shocker; January 21, 2012, 11:55 PM.
    Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Good job with Temple holding serve at home. I am particulary rooting for Alabama, Colorado and UNLV today.

Alabama hanging tough with #2 Kentucky down 43-45 with 16 minutes remaining. Roll Tide.

Comment

Alabama down 5, 2 mins left.

Comment

Good effort by Alabama at #2 Kentucky but they came up just a little short losing 71-77.

Comment

UAB was down 24-15 at half to UCF, but is now down 42-41 with 4:30 left. UCF is 14-4 and 4-1 in CUSA.

Comment

UCF shoots 38.3% from the field and scores 48.

UAB shoots 28.6% and scores 41.

First one to 50 - no, wait...
            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

This just in....Creighton is pretty good. If they play D, they're really good. Indiana State, not so much.

It's hard to hate McDermott....he's a little whiny, but every time I see him he seems like a good kid and he plays really hard, especially on offense.

Comment

The Trees may have imploded here. Lansing has gone deep in the bench, apparently throwing in the towel, down 24 with 8 to go.

Odum and Lathan were kind of going at it a little bit a minute ago. I guess they weren't all that.

Comment

The announcer said both creighton and wichita should be locks for the NCAA tourny.

If creighton plays the way they did today against us later this year they will win by 15-20. They could have beaten any team in the nation today.

Comment

I believe most everyone here would agree that they were surprised at how well Ind St did last year. That said, I'm equally surprised at just how badly they have fallen. That's not to say they're not a dangerous team, but 9th place nine games into conference play?

What will happen next year when they lose 4 seniors who are 4 of their top 5 scorers?

Comment

THIS JUST IN- Chicago St. wins their first D1 game, 98-95 in OT vs. Houston Baptist.

Just to show that anything is possible in college basketball, Houston Baptist beat Campbell, who beat Iowa, who beat Wisconsin, who beat UNLV, who beat then-#1 North Carolina. From Chicago St. to #1 in the country in six steps!

Comment

Texas up by 4 over KU
                        I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                          This just in....Creighton is pretty good. If they play D, they're really good. Indiana State, not so much.

It's hard to hate McDermott....he's a little whiny, but every time I see him he seems like a good kid and he plays really hard, especially on offense.
                          Creighton is pretty good, but if you are judging them by how they played today, I wouldn't make too far of a leap. I was at the game and it really wasn't Creighton's best effort at all. The fact is that Creighton played pretty good today, but Indiana State was just awful. Seriously awful. How they were picked third in the league boggles my mind; I think there was way too much hype from their streak in St. Louis and cup of coffee in the dance. The Sycamores are flat out, bad.

Wichita State needs to take care of business tonight, I really want both Creighton and Wichita State to be tied for first with one loss each when they meet again in Omaha. This may well be the most anticipated Valley game in years and years.
                          There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                            Creighton is pretty good, but if you are judging them by how they played today, I wouldn't make too far of a leap. I was at the game and it really wasn't Creighton's best effort at all. The fact is that Creighton played pretty good today, but Indiana State was just awful. Seriously awful. How they were picked third in the league boggles my mind; I think there was way too much hype from their streak in St. Louis and cup of coffee in the dance. The Sycamores are flat out, bad.

Wichita State needs to take care of business tonight, I really want both Creighton and Wichita State to be tied for first with one loss each when they meet again in Omaha. This may well be the most anticipated Valley game in years and years.

Yes and yes.
                            Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Tad Boyle's crew with a big game at home against Arizona tonight. The Buffs are our best shot at weaseling another top-50 win if they can finish near the top of the CRAPAC-12.

Zona leading 20-16 midway through the first half.

Comment

Working...
                              X