Southern Illinois

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Southern Illinois

This thread is for all content regarding the WSU vs SIU game. If it's pregame post it here! If it is game on, post it here! This thread has been created because there is a need, < 24 hours until game on!

Go Shocks!!!!
    “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Seck, Drinkard, and Daniels are all capable players for SIU down low. It will be interesting to see how well we match up with them if Stutz isn't able to play. We need to set the tone early and utilize our home court advantage. At this point I think we are mentally tougher and will want it more.

Shox 76
    Salukis 69
    Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

"Our home court" WHAT, Ta? I'm starting to think that Marshall should gather the guys and take them to a hotel the night before home games against anyone but Bradley.

Comment

@WSUwatcher: You missed the key word "utilize"...There is no question that Koch arena is one of the loudest arena's in the nation!
        Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

Shockers 69
          Still Ugly Dogs 63
          "If you strive for perfection, often times you can achieve excellence." --Gregg Marshall

Comment

I kinda doubt our boys will let the demonic dogs win here again. I'm sure all of our seniors remember all too well. Shox got this...

Shockers - 75
            Salukis - 62

Comment

If Stutz cannot go, they become a lot bigger than us. A lot.

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                If Stutz cannot go, they become a lot bigger than us. A lot.
                That is very true. Does anyone know the status on Stutz? I had heard that it wasn't a major injury and he should be back to 100% soon, but will he be playing today?

Comment

Shox 80
                  Dogs 65

EO goes off for his first double-double 10 - 10

Comment

10 assists for EO? Fantastic!

Comment

Shocks Impale Uglies. Lowrey Outcompeted. Stutz Enjoys Seventeenth.

80-61
                      Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                        10 assists for EO? Fantastic!
                        No 10 blocks - 10 rebounds

Comment

Not to hijack this thread but due to a last minute invite (from a girl) my nephew wont be attending the game with me tonite.
                          If you need 1 ticket please check the https://www.ticketmrktplace.com/ex/l...n?team=Shocker Basketball

Thanks.

PS Shox roll tonite!
                          I had season FOOTBALL tix... did you?

Comment

I’m predicting EO (The Legend) for a quintuple-double:

10 Rebounds

10 Points

10 Blocks

10 Turnovers

10 Bricked Free Throws

The legend continues…

May the Lord give His angel charge over you, to guide you in all your ways. --The Bible, Psalm 91:11

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

We have some major ?'s prior to the start of this game.

Even if Stutz plays, is he going to be healthy enough to really be effective?

Is Hall going to come out of his slump and rise to the occasion?

Can Hall and White carry the load without Stutz and stay out of foul trouble?

We can hope!

Comment

Working...
                              X