Jay Bilas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jay Bilas

"Wichita State with another road win. Shockers play better on road than at home. And, Shockers play well at home. An NCAA Tournament team."

If you knew how to read, you wouldn't have had to start a thread about this 45-minute old nugget already.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Hahaha, by the way DOFO. My Team vs. Your School's Team in the Bluestem Classic.

LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
      The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

and the thread police strike again...classic.

Comment

Originally posted by molly jabali View Post
          and the thread police strike again...classic.
          You are in the company of DOFO.

Be proud.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

if YOU are the judge of that, no problem...

Comment

Are you amazed at Drake's performance? Their starting center is out for the year and another F/C is also gone and I think they could finish in the top 5 in the Valley. I understand Drake fans are not "fans of" Phelps. It is amazing.
              Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
              Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Here's the deal with Drake...Dr. Tom Davis brought them back to respectability. Tom retires so that his son Keno could get his feet wet and he got a suprise trip to the dance. Keno moves on to bigger and better Big East Providence and in comes Phelps with a couple of monster recruiting classes. Some freshman, some transfers, and a kid named Rayvonte. Now these guys are sophomores and juniors and they are starting to produce. Maybe Phelps is a recruiter and not a coach, or maybe it just takes a bit for kids to be ready at this level. I think they return everybody next year, and IF Phelps can coach, they MIGHT give Creighton a run for their money next year.
                Livin the dream

Comment

Working...
                X