Coach Gregg Marshall Investigation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ArtVandalay View Post

Pulled into parking lot to find athlete from different sport leaving his parking spot, followed, blocked him in and tried to punch him through open window.

Nothing else in article but one anonymous player saying he was mean to everyone
    That's the one that really moved it from corrective action to major corrective action possibly firing for me

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Well it's started.. hopefully not all of this is true.

The punches part especially over the parking spot .... That's not at all acceptable. Not sure what the corrective action is but since that was years ago it's a really bad look to come out this far after
      that's behind the pay wall, I guess. That's bad. He's got an explosive and dangerous temper, we all knew that.

Comment

Well. It’s all out there. Punching a player is a bad deal. Trying to punch another student athlete is also very bad. Two sides to every story, but the optics look horrible regardless.

Comment

well here comes another decade of misery for Shocker basketball. WSU leadership is a mess it seems. The president that blocked Ivanka Trump suddenly resigns now an investigation from years past.
          All the while Bill Self is untouchable.
          Phi Alpha

Comment

How many of us would keep our jobs assaulting someone in our work parking lot?
            Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Originally posted by BOBB View Post
              If it was from an anonymous source, all of us.

Comment

Originally posted by WichitaStateGuy View Post

If it was from an anonymous source, all of us.
                True. There will be an investigation.
                Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Originally posted by BOBB View Post
                  damn few

Comment

If you're into "conspiracy", there is now a solid basis to fire for cause and not pay a buyout....

Not that this matters, but I have it on good authority that the parking lot assault actually happened. Again, I suspect this becoming public is legal posturing to be able to avoid paying the large buyout.
                    The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• Can you imagine hiring a high level AAC coach with an interim president and current athletic director? Give me my blanket, I’m scared $hitless.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Can 2020 get any worse? We have 13 guys trying to plan to kidnap a Governor and now GGG physically abusing players. What next?

Comment

• And if you think they touch Jans with a two-mile pole given these circumstances, you’re out of your skull.

Comment

• Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
                            If you're into "conspiracy", there is now a solid basis to fire for cause and not pay a buyout....
                            Get professional help, re-work the contract, show some remorse, quit acting like a dick. I dunno. Maybe.

Comment

• He ain’t leaving.

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                                Can you imagine hiring a high level AAC coach with an interim president and current athletic director? Give me my blanket, I’m scared $hitless.

Not only that .. Forbes is likely off the table due to Wake Forest and I don't think you can hire Jans based on his history right after this.

Comment

Working...
                                X