Coach Gregg Marshall Investigation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
    She’s also a self admitted Antifa person.

Well all know how sane, peaceful, and truthful all those folks are.
    That really does tell you all you need to know about her lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post

Whoa there.
      Well they are “Know it Alls”

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post
        My thoughts without knowing her at all is Patty Beamer = Rosie O’Donnell
        At least Rosie used to be kind of funny
        The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Whoa on which one?
          That’s not fair to Rosie.

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

This can only end one way.... someone buy Lynn a couple bottles of wine!
            Fight to the death? Seems to be the only logical solution to our current dilemma. Lol
            Once a Shocker, Always a Shocker-- RIP Guy Alang-Ntang

Shocker Basketball=Life

Comment

• Originally posted by DJShocker10 View Post

Fight to the death? Seems to be the only logical solution to our current dilemma. Lol
              no I figured if a Harry Johnson was going to make it onto Facebook, there is only one that would be fitting, but we would need permission. It was a bad joke.
              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

no I figured if a Harry Johnson was going to make it onto Facebook, there is only one that would be fitting, but we would need permission. It was a bad joke.
                And a bad joke in response. The good ol’ double whammy. Austin Powers would be having a heyday.
                Once a Shocker, Always a Shocker-- RIP Guy Alang-Ntang

Shocker Basketball=Life

Comment

• Originally posted by HarryJohnson

* removed *
                  You should **** off. This account better be banned.
                  Last edited by Kung Wu; October 11, 2020, 08:26 AM.

Comment

• She is a nurse, not a psychiatrist. From what I recall reading some time ago from her on FB, she is not even a practicing nurse anymore. Won't comment on any other part of this story, but she has obvious mental health issues of her own and is looking for her 15 minutes of fame.

Comment

• I saw the PB-CE exchange but want to pass it onto a friend. Anyone care to DM me some screenshots?
                      78-65

Comment

• Wow no idea what I’ve been reading the past few pages. I’m guessing we’ll see some release from the university on the findings of the investigation in the next 14 days. Not to get political, however I feel like with an election coming up, people are probably a bit more focused on that than WSU.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                            Cooler heads??

Comment

• I’m sure it is referencing his coons and female tweet and not the things he has said about Marshall.

If we haven’t heard from Baker, Vanvleet, Wessel or Shamet by now, I’m assuming they will stay silent.

Comment

• Is Patty the source of all this info from *******? Is is possible that she started reaching out to players and compiled the allegations to take to the University after she was asked to stay away? I just don’t know why ******* would create this story unless it was presented to him by a disgruntled person near the program. It makes sense that he would only have info from the players that left or were in the doghouse during their time here, Patty was trying to be their advocate, and now this.

Comment

Working...
                                X