Season ticket seating question . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season ticket seating question . . .

Our first season as SASO and season ticket holders and we are LOVING it.
    We donated at Bold Gold level which should command a seat at row 21 or lower. But, as a first year donor we are in Row 27. I get that. Of course, now they are applying all history to Priority Points, of which we have none (history, that is).
    We are ranked at 2170 based on our current points.
    I know there is no exact answer, but if we contribute next year and maintain that same rank, does anyone know how many total seats are avaiable in Rows 21 and below? Maybe if someone is in Row 21 they could post what their rank number is currently.
    Thanks.
    Go Shox!!!
    If you take the high road, you won't find much traffic there . . .

You aren't going to know until this summer. It will depend entirely on how many season ticket holders don't renew them for next year. You will need to mark your on your season ticket renewal form that you want to move. The ticket office will call you after all renewals are in and they know which seats opened up. I'm trying to do the same thing. In fact, we were on the list to move this year. Unfortunately for us, I had some unexpected surgery and was out of the office for a week. The same week the TO called my work number. By the time I got the message and went to the arena, there were not any seats available better than what I had. FYI we are BG and in row 26.
    Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

not sure, but i'm ranked 1510, and i sit in row 27. heres mine:

Ticket Points Mens Basketball 24
      Consecutive 3pts/year 24
      Non-Consecutive 2pts/year 16
      Ticket Points Other Sports 2pts/year 0
      Baseball 0
      Softball 0
      Volleyball 0
      Womens Basketball 0
      Pre 1972 Mens Basketball Season Tickets 0
      All Season Ticket Bonus 0
      Annual Donation 14
      Total SASO 19
      Total RRC 0
      New Member Referral 2 pts/member 0
      Total WSU- ICAA and University Giving 10
      Lifetime Alumni Association Member(s) 5
      WSU Letter Winner(s) 0
      RANK (FOR SASO DONORS ONLY) 1510
      Total : 72

Comment

As you may recall, letters were sent several months ago asking for signed permission to recalculate the priority standing of season ticket holders. This tells me there will be a complete seat reassignment based upon the updated point totals much like when we were re-seated in the new CKA.

Comment

Originally posted by InWuWeTrust View Post
          not sure, but i'm ranked 1510, and i sit in row 27. heres mine:

Ticket Points Mens Basketball 24
          Consecutive 3pts/year 24
          Non-Consecutive 2pts/year 16
          Ticket Points Other Sports 2pts/year 0
          Baseball 0
          Softball 0
          Volleyball 0
          Womens Basketball 0
          Pre 1972 Mens Basketball Season Tickets 0
          All Season Ticket Bonus 0
          Annual Donation 14
          Total SASO 19
          Total RRC 0
          New Member Referral 2 pts/member 0
          Total WSU- ICAA and University Giving 10
          Lifetime Alumni Association Member(s) 5
          WSU Letter Winner(s) 0
          RANK (FOR SASO DONORS ONLY) 1510
          Total : 72
          Where and how did you get these numbers and breakdown?
          "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
          ---------------------------------------
          Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
          "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
          "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Originally posted by im4wsu View Post

I got a letter from the Athletic Dept. that included a breakdown like that awhile back

Comment

Holy cow.

Not being near one of our large Florida schools, we are not season ticket holders, but do attend occasionally a football or BB game at both FU and FSU, but we only purchase single game tickets.

Being an out of towner, I never realized all the requirements, besides the money, that you outstanding and supportive season ticket holder fans are required to meet in order to obtain good seats or to move up to better ones.

More power to you all and especially during these difficult economical times. No doubt in my mind that you are the very best and most supportive fans in the entire nation.

Comment

Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
                If you go to the SASO site there is alink to see your pts. breakdown ("Check my priority points"). . . that is how I got mine. Also, I would guess most of the pople who will bring a lot of new pts to the table are already in the better seats . . .

Comment

Good luck moving down unless you are just a pair.
                  “Talk low, talk slow and don't say too much.”
                  John Wayne

Comment

Originally posted by 19SHOCKER76 View Post
                    Good luck moving down unless you are just a pair.
                    Yeah. You might consider splitting into two pairs and then hoping the next year you could somehow combine. I have four seats and considered splitting into two pairs, one behind the other, but decided down three rows wasn't worth it.
                    "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                    ---------------------------------------
                    Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                    "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                    "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

You might be able to move around, but not down much.
                      I've had seats for 8 years in a row, SASO Century Club +, rank 666 (yikes!) and my 2 seats are row 23.
                      I had season FOOTBALL tix... did you?

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerInKC View Post
                        You might be able to move around, but not down much.
                        I've had seats for 8 years in a row, SASO Century Club +, rank 666 (yikes!) and my 2 seats are row 23.
                        Well, that pretty much tells the story . . . thanks for that info. But, I am OK with that - we're all in the same boat and money will always be the differentiator - I can't imagine how it could work otherwise. So, I'll just have to decide if moving down is worth contributing a significant amount (I don't think it is for me). My seats aren't actually that bad.

Comment

Best thing about Koch... nobody's seats are bad!

Comment

Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President View Post
                            That is really true. It is one of the things that playing once a year in IBA reminds me of. I enjoy playing once a year at IBA but most of the seats are much further away from the court than at the roundhouse.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President View Post
                              Not sure I would go quite that far. There are a few obstructed view seats at the very top of the arena and personally I don't care for the first couple of rows of seats behind the scorer's table/team benches on the East side of the arena or behind the row of media tables on the West side of the arena. I would much prefer to be in row 27 then in those very low rows. I just don't care to watch the games from the waist up (just my personal preference).

However, I agree with the gist of your comment that there are very few poor seats in Koch arena.

Comment

Working...
                              X