Marshall on The Drive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marshall on The Drive

This was referenced in other threads, but deserves its own IMO. Coach was on The Drive a few days ago.

He thinks the season will happen. Returners are all much improved and cut. Billau still in quarantine after returning from France. Porter getting over a calf injury.

“The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Dang, feels good to hear coach talk about ball again! Poor Bear and Mo even more cut up that last year. Dex and ETN have taken game to next level. Both Wade boys locked in room by their father with weights all spring/summer and are MEN. AG is quick on quick. The freshman are all Dexter type athletes.

Much to be excited about. Let's just hope we play ball!

Comment

Aresco better be on the phone non stop working out Bubble opportunities because I need some Shocker basketball even if it's only on TV

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
        Aresco better be on the phone non stop working out Bubble opportunities because I need some Shocker basketball even if it's only on TV
        Exactly. This is one of my more anticipated seasons in awhile.

Comment

Working...
        X