SI Vault about the Valley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SI Vault about the Valley

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vault/article/magazine/MAG1124272/1/index.htm

T
    his really brought back memories:black_eyed:
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Wow. Interesting read.
    Livin the dream

Comment

I found this interesting....expanding on the term valley of death that we hear so often:
      They used to call it "the valley of death, the place you went when you were on your way to somewhere else."

Comment

Loved the article. I wish they would do something like that again.
        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
        Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
          Loved the article. I wish they would do something like that again.
          What, you mean write an article that nearly factually states that our head coach paid for one of his players girlfriends to get an abortion? I had not heard that one before.

Where's the follow-up article once the investigation was completed?
          Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post
            What, you mean write an article that nearly factually states that our head coach paid for one of his players girlfriends to get an abortion? I had not heard that one before.

Where's the follow-up article once the investigation was completed?

That specific rumor and numerous others were swirling around campus during
            that era. Yes, there were a few rumors that had substance, however the majority
            of them were proven false. It was the best of times and it was the worst of times.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

The article brings back memories, mostly good but some bad.

Comment

Working...
              X