No announcement yet.

Total Catestrophic Meltdown Averted....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Total Catestrophic Meltdown Averted....

I was preparing to throw my laptop in the microwave....thank God we pulled it out! Has anyone ever considered an auto shut down mechanism for this site like the stock market has if God forbid....we lose to SIU? Just a thought.

Well, we did lose to a winless Evansville team a couple years ago. The sun did come up......three mornings later.

And think about this......we could have lost to ISUR at home. Wouldn't that suck.
    Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

I think these close games play a important part in keeping a team humbled and hopefully more focused
      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

IF WE WANT TO BE IN THE HUNT, THEN JUST SWEEP SIU WHICH IS DOABLE BUT RARE UNTIL THIS SEASON? STAY TUNED!!!!!!!
        Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Thank goodness for Stutz. He played a great game tonight. Without him it would have been an ugly loss.

Comment

Originally posted by kcshocker11 View Post
            I think these close games play a important part in keeping a team humbled and hopefully more focused
            Apparently losing doesn't have that effect.

Comment

Originally posted by wusphlash View Post

And think about this......we could have lost to ISUR at home. Wouldn't that suck.
              Don't rule out that ISUR, or Evansville for that matter, can win in ICTitty.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                Apparently losing doesn't have that effect.
                lol
                I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
                  Well, we did lose to a winless Evansville team a couple years ago. The sun did come up......three mornings later.

You were almost prophetic there.

And yes the sun did come up 3 days later, but the real bite came in March when we got passed over for the NCAA tournament.

Comment

Working...
                  X