No announcement yet.

Shox -v-Aces in-game thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also in defense of Carl; all he had to do last night was put a body on someone and let Garrett stand on his tip-toes...I think he was aware that the only person he was competing with for a short rebound was Stutz.
    Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by ABC View Post
      How much do you want to bet on that? Of course we cannot determine a winner b/c we can't (at this time) travel back in time.

However, speaking of Mike Cohen; the mention of his name makes me very melancholy. His tenure was the start of ten years (TEN YEARS) of lost basketball for WSU. Melancholy isn't the right word. I think murdeous rage fits better.
      I think it started when "fast" Eddie took over the program. But then I have always been a Fogler fan. NOT

Comment

• Has there been any word on Cotton and why he didn't play?
        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• The folks at kgso said that Ragland was fighting an injury. Anyone know anything about this?

Comment

• Originally posted by pogo View Post
            The folks at kgso said that Ragland was fighting an injury. Anyone know anything about this?
            Brain injury? Sorry, but he just didn't seem to be making smart decisions, but I guessan injury might not have allowed his body to execute what he is normally able to do.
            "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
            ---------------------------------------
            Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
            "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
            "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
              Has there been any word on Cotton and why he didn't play?
              The board is suspisciously silent on this.
              Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                Has there been any word on Cotton and why he didn't play?
                Originally posted by wufan View Post
                Yup. I asked about that a few pages back since I was not able to watch or listen to the game. Just got a confirmation that he didn't play. Seems quite odd to me.

@WuDrWu: - "What's up, Doc?"

Comment

• This may be a question for Sully today during his chat. Surely he'd know if Cotton were sick or something.
                  Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                  Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                  ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                  Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                  Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
                    Not sure it's suspiscious are indicates any kind of conspiracy. Could be that Shocker Netters simply have no info to report as hard as that is to believe.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                      Yup. I asked about that a few pages back since I was not able to watch or listen to the game. Just got a confirmation that he didn't play. Seems quite odd to me.

@WuDrWu: - "What's up, Doc?"
                      Fair question, and one I cannot address at this time. I've been calling for more and more Cotton since day 1, so it's a real mystery to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                        Not sure it's suspiscious are indicates any kind of conspiracy. Could be that Shocker Netters simply have no info to report as hard as that is to believe.
                        Generally someone knows something and shares. When there is no info, that can sometimes mean that it's confidential, and for a reason. Maybe he just practiced poorly.
                        Livin the dream

Comment

Generally someone knows something and shares. When there is no info, that can sometimes mean that it's confidential, and for a reason. Maybe he just practiced poorly.
                          Why is that hard to believe? I guess everyone has sub par days.

Comment

• Well, all I have to say after that is the only thing consistent about this team is its inconsistency.
                            "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                              Why is that hard to believe? I guess everyone has sub par days.
                              Not hard to believe at all. USUALLY if that is the case, someone steps up and says, "I heard he practiced poorly,' 'I heard he was sick,' 'I heard he missed a class," etc. That may in fact be the case, but USUALLY someone knows this and shares. Since no one seems to know anything, it does make me suspiscious. The fact that he was on the bench and dressed does not lead me to believe that it was anything too terible.
                              Livin the dream

Comment

Not hard to believe at all. USUALLY if that is the case, someone steps up and says, "I heard he practiced poorly,' 'I heard he was sick,' 'I heard he missed a class," etc. That may in fact be the case, but USUALLY someone knows this and shares. Since no one seems to know anything, it does make me suspiscious. The fact that he was on the bench and dressed does not lead me to believe that it was anything too terible.
                                I think you missed the bold type I did on "Maybe he just practiced poorly." Not sure that kind of thing is in Cotton's DNA. I totally agree with the rest.

Comment

Working...
                                X