Shox -v-Aces in-game thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by proshox View Post
    Is anyone else amazed that Stutz didn't get and and ones? I thought he was absolutely hammered on about three or four of his makes.
    He got a couple but I thought there could have been a few more -including that last big offensive put back when he got hit in the body and poked in the eye but still made the basket.

Comment

• fsf was just relieved that the Colt was NOT shooting the last 2 throws. Their fans were whining about Stutz not getting more fouls called on him. I guess if you are at least 7 foot tall, then you should not be allowed 29 points in the Valley Of Death? Rags needs to settle down and play like we know he can. DWill came in and had some fine moments for us tonight.
      Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• I think we are still dealing with the massively bad karma created by that god awful 18-0 thread. Hopefully, this win, as ugly as it was, will go a long way towards breaking the spell.

Sure I am glad I'm not superstitious.

Comment

• Check out the box score. It was 7-man lineup. Lots minutes for all who played.

Comment

• The Valley has a huge topsy-turvy, funky, and twisted start. Get ready for a bumpy but hopefully great ride!!!!!!!

Comment

• ABC is correct and I thought Mr. Cotton would pay the Colt a visit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Capitol Shock II View Post
                How about giving Marshall credit for icing that dude with a time out right before he shot that last free throw? Awesome.
                Really...credit. Don't you learn that in YMCA coaching 101. Mike Cohen would have made that move i"m sure!

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOXMVC View Post
                  ... Mike Cohen would have made that move i"m sure!
                  How much do you want to bet on that? Of course we cannot determine a winner b/c we can't (at this time) travel back in time.

However, speaking of Mike Cohen; the mention of his name makes me very melancholy. His tenure was the start of ten years (TEN YEARS) of lost basketball for WSU. Melancholy isn't the right word. I think murdeous rage fits better.
                  Last edited by EAGLE; January 5, 2012, 01:39 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ABC View Post
                    How much do you want to bet on that? Of course we cannot determine a winner b/c we can't (at this time) travel back in time.

However, speaking of Mike Cohen; the mention of his name makes me very melancholy. His tenure was the start of ten years (TEN YEARS) of lost basketball for WSU. Melancholy isn't the right word. I think murdeous rage fits better.
                    watch your language alphabet boy
                    Last edited by EAGLE; January 5, 2012, 01:40 AM.
                    “Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
                    -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

• when you shoot 59% and only win by 1, then you did not play any defense -- end of subject. 3G better figure it out quickly or get ready for another loss at home.

Comment

• Originally posted by kochHead View Post
                        watch your language alphabet boy
                        Yup. I like our "censor" that doesn't catch this and others and sure as heck catches ****.

Edit: The magic word was "parc" spelled backwards.

Comment

• I was banned for 7 days for cursing through the filter, while defending this board from a nagging troll.
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• This is a crazy board with crazy people on it. It'll take us 3 days for venting to happen after a road win this week.

Comment

• Originally posted by kochHead View Post
                              Yeah, i was at that game too. Not saying he only does well against scrubs. Just saying he only DOMINATES scrubs.
                              At least someone did. No one else tonight was able to do much of anything. I love Carl Hall but he only got 2 Offensive rebounds and 7 points against these "scrubs".

Comment

• Good grief. Try shooting a layup with three people on your back, shoving you and holding on to your jersey. Our inside players dominated in spite of those tactics.

Comment

Working...
                                X