No announcement yet.

Shox -v-Aces in-game thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shocks move into a 1st play tie. Time to right the ship and start determining our own destiny. Let's go Shocks, let's go for the gusto.

Comment

• Another team shoots over 50% from deep against us. Also, E-Ville shot 44% from the field and they were mostly contested jumpers. It just wasn't normal.

Comment

• 29 points and 10 rg, 3 blocks, 4 assists for our Clutch tonight. Double double baby. Colt is awesome!!!
        Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by kochHead View Post
          After seeing this, we could easily lose at SIU.
          Don't know about easily but I thought that we could lose before this game.

Comment

• Originally posted by SpanglerFan316 View Post
            Glad the Chiefs were not playing (i.e. 7-3 win). :-)
            I'm not a Broncos fan. I'm most def a Chiefs fan. Just making fun of it. Lol

Comment

• I wonder if there will be a thread blaming all of us at home online or in front of the TV for a win only by one because we didn't cheer hard enough? Know what I mean? A win is a win and I'll take it any day!
              When your not practicing, someone somewhere is and when you meet him...he'll beat you.

Comment

• I don't give a damn about how bad we played tonight or about how well SIU is playing of late. We have no business losing to those clowns whatsoever. Particularly in light of them losing to a varsity high school program or whatever they are. I'm looking forward in doing our part in help seeing CL out the door.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                  If you feel good about how the Shox played tonight then you must have pretty low expectations. We played bad enough to lose and almost gave the game away at the end. I doubt the team is popping champagne in the locker room.
                  On the road any win is good. You don't sound like you've been around the MVC. Wins always come tough.

Comment

• ISUR beat MSU.

Comment

• Six-way tie for first in the MVC after 3 games.

Comment

• atta baby KC--we will take an ugly win tonight and we need to pop Creighton when the time comes. 59.1% from the field and 11-13 throws. However, our 16 turnovers kept it a nail-biter.

Comment

• Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
                          I don't give a damn about how bad we played tonight or about how well SIU is playing of late. We have no business losing to those clowns whatsoever. Particularly in light of them losing to a varsity high school program or whatever they are. I'm looking forward in doing our part in help seeing CL out the door.
                          I agree with her!

Comment

• 6 TO's for Stutz, 5 for Joe. TM 3-10 from the field. Anacreon played 3 minutes, other than that, just 7 players got time.

Comment

• That is 2 games now that Colt Ryan really has been impressive that I witnessed.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                                Ridiculously bad officiating on the last sequence. Kyles got mugged. Hall wasn't even near the guy on the foul.
                                My favorite was the flop call on Stutz. Refs let them mug us all night, but what do you expect its Evansville.

Comment

Working...
                                X