No announcement yet.

Shox -v-Aces in-game thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ridiculously bad officiating on the last sequence. Kyles got mugged. Hall wasn't even near the guy on the foul.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
      I could not feel worse about a win
      I couldn't feel worse about your feeling.

Comment

• Are we the only team in the nation that gets fouls called on us with less than three seconds left?

Comment

• Good gawd, why, why, why? What happened to the team that was making such good decisions????
          Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Evansville is going to win some games against good teams if they play like that.

Comment

• A win's a win I guess.... Evansville is better than I thought they'd be this year, but we should have won by more than 1. Time to move on to Carbondale and get another road win.

Comment

• thank our lucky black and yeller stars for that miss!!! WOW!!!! We almost gave that needed win away on a silver platter. Waaaaaaay tooooooo many turnovers (16) gave the aces a great chance to win. Yikes!!! Rags was the guy we needed to at least make 1 throw. That's all they made at the finish as well. Only 29 points for Stutz? He's killin us!! MUHAHAHA
                Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• 6-way tie for 1st in the league - including UE, IlSU, and SIU
                  The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                  We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                    This,

F Evansville and F the refs for trying to TAKE ANOTHER GAME FROM US on a BS last second call. I AM SO EFFFFFING SICK OF THIS ****!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    There were a couple of terrible calls this game. Seems to happen when we play at Eville
                    “Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
                    -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

• In 2006, Creighton lost to a 9th or 10th place team on the road that tied us and then we beat them for the Championship.

Comment

• Well. Thank God for Stutz going in to Squirrel Mode today.
                        “Aim at perfection in everything, though in most things it is unattainable. However, they who aim at it, and persevere, will come much nearer to it than those whose laziness and despondency make them give it up as unattainable.”

Comment

• After seeing this, we could easily lose at SIU.
                          “Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
                          -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

• Bad sign for TM and us. Last year when he went into a funk it lasted a month.

Nice bounce back game by Garrett.

I'm not sure I wouldn't like to see Wessell get some minutes next game for a couple of seniors that are playing brain dead.

Comment

• Nice time out called after the first free throw to ice the shooter.

Comment

• Originally posted by ABC View Post
                                I couldn't feel worse about your feeling.
                                If you feel good about how the Shox played tonight then you must have pretty low expectations. We played bad enough to lose and almost gave the game away at the end. I doubt the team is popping champagne in the locker room.

Comment

Working...
                                X