No announcement yet.

UNI vs Evansville - ESPNU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is no way in freaking hell that a crappy 200 RPI Evansville team should be leading this conference. And there sure as hell better not be a way for them to actually open up with a 3-0 record in this league. This is the type of garbage that makes the Valley look so incredibly bad to outsiders.

After watching the game tonight, I have concluded that UNI has a grossly inflated record and RPI and that Evansville's stars have aligned for a 2-0 start. There is NO way we should lose to Evansville. If we do, St. Louis or bust is officially our returning slogan. I don't care if it's game 3.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXMVC View Post
      Are things tough Doc???

Things aren't tough...there consistent. The Valley is a one bid league. That is consistent. It remains to be seen whether the top two or three teams in this league will separate themselves from the pack to warrant more than one team in the dance. Still very early, but it's not off to an optimistic start. Glad I could contribute in your eyes.
      Tough=despair amongst fans, players and coaches which is the current situation, for most, not all.

The Valley is not a 1 bid league this year, that's what I am saying. Losing to CU Saturday hasn't come anywhere near destroying our at large bid.

And again, good to see you contributing when things are a little less rosy. I was fearful something bad had happened to you during the recent winning streak. Glad you're ok!

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
        UNI place looks half full - I guess the crowd rules don't apply to UNI in their performance.
        According to the box score the attendance was 3653. Pretty pathetic. I also checked their web-site and found out that UNI season tickets cost $99.
        They are practically giving away season tickets and they still can't draw a good crowd.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
          Tough=despair amongst fans, players and coaches which is the current situation, for most, not all.

The Valley is not a 1 bid league this year, that's what I am saying. Losing to CU Saturday hasn't come anywhere near destroying our at large bid.

And again, good to see you contributing when things are a little less rosy. I was fearful something bad had happened to you during the recent winning streak. Glad you're ok!
          The something that happened could have been worse...and luckily it wasn't, but all is ok thankfully.

I wasn't necessarily talking about our tourny chances. I will still root to the very end...maybe not always with sunshine between by cheeks. My point, and my apologies for not making it clearer, was the early part of the Valley schedule has way too many upsets for my liking for more than one team to graduate in the end.

I could have made another mistake with the tenor of your post earlier to me. It appeared your were jabbing me a little. If you weren't, again I apologize...if you were shame on you (smile). Even my wife says I can be over sensitive sometimes. Oh well, something to work on in 2012.

Comment

Mo st and Evansville tied for league lead, just like everyone would have predicted

Comment

Originally posted by Overtime View Post
              Mo st and Evansville tied for league lead, just like everyone would have predicted

No one predicted them winning the league. But there was one prediction that had them both Top 5.

Comment

I think it's a little early anointing Evansville up to Top 5 status.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

I agree. But I like the way Simmons has them playing. They have given us fits, and are figuring out how to play against others also.

Comment

Working...
                  X