Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
    I think EU is better than UNI.
    UNI certainly doesn't look very good tonight. I wonder how they beat Iowa by 20 points or even Colorado St. by 6?

Comment

3 point game with 1:43 left. UE still up. Sonnen fouled out.
      The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by shox1989 View Post
        UNI certainly doesn't look very good tonight. I wonder how they beat Iowa by 20 points or even Colorado St. by 6?
        Just wondered if you caught the comment by the announcers about last nights rockus crowd at CKA.

Comment

Looks like a one-bid league again.

Comment

that place is half full, WSU has far better facilites, and support, how in goodness do we not dominate this conference?

Comment

Originally posted by mattdalt View Post
              that place is half full, WSU has far better facilites, and support, how in goodness do we not dominate this conference?
              That is a question I continue to ask both in basketball and baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by shox1989 View Post
                This is going to be 3 losses in a row for them. They haven't look good for several weeks.

Comment

Well, the RPI 6 team is now 0-2 in league play. The RPI 236 team is 2-0.

UNI blew a 14-point lead at home to Evansville.
                  The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                  We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post

Yeah and that is the kind of thing that keeps killing this league when it comes to trying to get at large bids.

I will say that something is wrong with UNI. They really don't look very good at all right now.
                    Last edited by shox1989; January 1, 2012, 10:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXMVC View Post
                      Just wondered if you caught the comment by the announcers about last nights rockus crowd at CKA.
                      Actually I didn't hear it, but SB pointed it out to me. I will add that saying that place (McLeoud Center) is half full is generous. That place is a morgue. An embarrassing game to put on national TV.

Unfortunately it will probably be full and raucous when they play us.

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post

UNI is not really a RPI 6 team (in that they are Top 10 or top 25 talented team). UNI RPI today is overachieving what it will likely be at the end of the season. Before this game their projected final RPI was 38. I suspect after today game is accounted for it will be alot higher.

Their coach is pretty smart and he understands RPI - they played the best teams they could play that they knew they could beat and stayed away from the chicago st. of the world. But their marquee win is Colorado St or Iowa St. - which probably won't stand up to the selection committee unless they do well in the MVC.

Comment

If UNI finishes ahead of WSU this year, we need to disband the men's basketball program. Seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXMVC View Post
                            Looks like a one-bid league again.
                            Wrong, but it's good to see you back when things are tough. At least you're consistent.

Comment

Originally posted by mattdalt View Post
                              It would be nice if WSU could win the tournament in St. Louis even ONCE. Or win the MVC regular season title more than once every 25 years or so.

It's no wonder that UNI needs a state subsidy to compete. But even so they should not ever dominate us.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                                Wrong, but it's good to see you back when things are tough. At least you're consistent.
                                Are things tough Doc???

Things aren't tough...there consistent. The Valley is a one bid league. That is consistent. It remains to be seen whether the top two or three teams in this league will separate themselves from the pack to warrant more than one team in the dance. Still very early, but it's not off to an optimistic start. Glad I could contribute in your eyes.

Comment

Working...
                                X