UNI vs Evansville - ESPNU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UNI vs Evansville - ESPNU

Game is on ESPN-U. UNI pretty much owning EU early on 22-8. Colt can't get a shot. UNI has "makers" and agreessive big man.

Garrett will have a good game against these guys. I also think they will give us a ton of open looks from the perimeter. Hope we are smart about shooting them, and I hope we can hit them.

Comment

UNI place looks half full - I guess the crowd rules don't apply to UNI in their performance.

Comment

Originally posted by shockerofandover0943 View Post
        Garrett will have a good game against these guys.
        Why? He hasn't had good games against them in the past.

I also think they will give us a ton of open looks from the perimeter. Hope we are smart about shooting them, and I hope we can hit them.
        CU gave WSU plenty of open looks, we weren't smart about shooting them and we didn't hit them. Why would it be any different against UNI.

Comment

Evansville Harris looks pretty good and is quick.

Comment

EU now on a 12-4 run to UNI lead to 26-20. Harris has keyed their run.

Comment

EU looking better and UNI not so good

UNI 26, EU 21 with 1:43 left in half.

Comment

UNI is living by the 3's, not really even trying to go inside. They look below average when their shots are not falling.

27-21 UNI at half

Comment

at halftime EU leader is Harris with 9 pts. Colt Ryan has 0 pts. EU has 6 steals

UNI has shot 13-3pters out 24 shots (5 for 13). Tuttle has 5 RBD, Sonnen for UNI has hit 3 of 6 3pts. UNI has turned the ball over 12 times.

Comment

If WSU can get the ball to Hall he should have a good game against Evansville.

UNI team are bunch of floppers. They start falling before contact is even made.

Comment

EU 39, UNI 36 with 12 minutes left. UNI has been content to shoot bad 3pters and EU is just driving to the basket every time and scorng. EU is not going to be a pushover.

Comment

7:44 to go and EU up by 3.

Comment

UE opened up an 8-point lerad, but then UNI turned it up a notch and cut it to 53-48 with 5 minutes left - make it 8 again after Ryan hits a 3 as I type.
                          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Man this conference is just brutal. I don't care much for UNI but man it really hurts our chances for at large bids when teams like UE beat UNI.

Comment

I think EU is better than UNI.

Comment

Working...
                              X