Next Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next Game

First of all, I have no idea what the next game is.
    Murry needs to be benched. Bring him off the bench for unchained lightning.
    Start EO. Garrett needs a wake up.
    I am beyond tired of Dwill, and I have a sneaking suspicion he will walk after this year.
    Give Cotton a bigger role.
    And I never claim to know more than HCGM, but let Hall foul out now and then.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by shock View Post
    I am beyond tired of Dwill, and I have a sneaking suspicion he will walk after this year.
    @Evansville

Also, considering every single one of us on this board has as many NCAA Tournament trips at Wichita State as 3G does, I think we have every right to claim we know just as much, if not more, than him at this point in time.

Comment

Perfect. Bench all the starters and play the players that want to win.
      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

The third foul on Hall was about as lame and bogus as they come. That white-haired ref should be stripped of his duties immediately.

But I agree with shock, Hall saw bench for WAY too long.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Everyone needs to be slapped. Shooting 26 3's in a game is unacceptable.
          “Aim at perfection in everything, though in most things it is unattainable. However, they who aim at it, and persevere, will come much nearer to it than those whose laziness and despondency make them give it up as unattainable.”

Comment

Originally posted by RallySquirrel View Post
            Everyone needs to be slapped. Shooting 26 3's in a game is unacceptable.
            But the head coach doesn't stop it. He allows it. There has to be some accountability there. If stupid shots are being took, then you take those players out and make a point. That seems like it's never done.

The 26 3's are just as much on Marshall as they are on the players who took them. Why in the world were we chucking up 3's at the end when all we needed was a 2 to make it a one possession game? This is EXACTLY what happened in the MSU and UNI home games last year and once again, similar results.

Go figure.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Everyone around me was shouting NOOOOOOOOOOO on Stutz's two shots from 3. WTF?
              On twitter as @WuShocks

Comment

Originally posted by XManCometh View Post
                @Evansville

Also, considering every single one of us on this board has as many NCAA Tournament trips at Wichita State as 3G does, I think we have every right to claim we know just as much, if not more, than him at this point in time.
                You do not need to manufacture a red car to know if it is red or not. The team continues to lose 'make or break' games, and I see that as a problem, one that needs to be addressed and taken care of. That responsibility falls on the Coaches.

Comment

Is it just me or does it seem like everytime we play a big-time game our players like to stand around on offense?

Comment

It's like they are scared to bang. I want a player who looks to put a body on the floor as he goes to slam it home. I want to see some killer instinct, some Viking bloodlust.

Comment

My prediction is that we will match up much better against everyone else in the Valley, I don't think anyone else has a front court comparable to Creighton's. Stutz didn't play well with Echenique defending him but he will be dominant against the rest of the Valley competition.
                      Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
                        Coach won't bring Black Neon in until Feb. tsk tsk NIT too late?

Comment

Fortunately, all you can do is post and not coach.

If it ever becomes vice versa, we really are in deep doo-doo.
                          Above all, make the right call.

Comment

Game made me sick. Sometimes it seems like we run absolutely ZERO offense. None what so ever.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockRef View Post
                              Fortunately, all you can do is post and not coach.

If it ever becomes vice versa, we really are in deep doo-doo.
                              Hah ha ha. *****-fart. That's funny.

Comment

Working...
                              X