Heiar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gregg grew himself a corona fu manchu.
    The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

Originally posted by ArtVandalay View Post
      How ironic is this interview from yesterday?

Not sure what you're implying regarding Heiar and this video clip.

Heiar was on HCGM's staff for 6 years.

Year 1: Jans / Heiar (just 2 assistants)
      Year 2: Jans / Heiar
      Year 3: Jans / Forbes / Heiar (I don't know if the "order" assistants are shown on the roster means anything, but I think it does)
      Year 4: Forbes / Heiar / Brown
      Year 5: Heiar / Brown / Lindsted
      Year 6: Heiar / Brown / Lindsted / Jans "special assistant" ( one instant where we know the order shown does NOT mean anything)

Between year 6 and 7: Heiar has not ever been named "head assistant", Jans is back, and for how long is unknown. Heiar has an offer to become the head assistant at LSU and jumps on it. I don't think anyone could blame him for taking a step up position with a P5 school. After Heiar left, Jans takes the NMSU job and the assistants situation becomes somewhat of a cluster.
      I have no idea that if Jans had left first, whether or not HCGM would have made Heiar the "head assistant" or even if that would have kept him at WSU, but it could have and the team would have much better off for it.

Sorry if I took your post incorrectly.

Add: Due to the "problems" at LSU, I don't believe there is anyway that Gregg asks Heiar to be a "special assistant". Again, I could be wrong.

Comment

Heiar could be leaving to avoid a "show cause" by association, or possibly the appearance that he was involved in LSU's problems.
        The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Maybe GH went to coach with Wade because he was frustrated that he was losing out on certain recruits and wanted to get “into the the muck”. Is that a possibility? We are all assuming GH has clean hands.

Comment

[/QUOTE]

Did coach stop shaving? Hope it is only temporary.

Comment

he just stopped shaving certain parts. Still shaving the sides and chin.

Comment

Gar

Comment

so whats the news Wu? You seem to have some info on why he left....

Comment

Originally posted by mjbaker84 View Post
                    so whats the news Wu? You seem to have some info on why he left....
                    Give the guy some time. Between the Ouija Board and dumping trash cans, it can take awhile for Nostradamus to write a cryptic message that actually has some meaning.

Comment

Originally posted by kcshocker View Post

Did coach stop shaving? Hope it is only temporary.[/QUOTE]

He's been too busy making offers...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by Veritas View Post

Give the guy some time. Between the Ouija Board and dumping trash cans, it can take awhile for Nostradamus to write a cryptic message that actually has some meaning.
                        I thought his forte was tossing bones or inspecting chicken entrails.

Comment

Originally posted by kcshocker View Post

Did coach stop shaving? Hope it is only temporary.[/QUOTE]

Maybe he decided to change HOW he shaves after how last season went...

Comment

I had a great conversation with [redacted] over Christmas Break. We were all in [redacted] together. They said that Coach Heiar was [redacted]. That surprised me. I always pictured him [redacted].

I finally got permission to share straight from [redacted]. Just like has been asked.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
                              Maybe GH went to coach with Wade because he was frustrated that he was losing out on certain recruits and wanted to get “into the the muck”. Is that a possibility? We are all assuming GH has clean hands.
                              I heard he wasn't happy with his coaching time and that the head coach yelled at him when he screwed up. His father was very angry, as well.
                              Rip em up, Tear em up, Give em HELL Shockers!

Comment

Hey guys, this is like Madlibs! Just replace [redacted] with "my wife".
                                Last edited by Kung Wu; June 27, 2020, 04:55 PM.
                                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Working...
                                X