Heiar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heiar

Did I miss the thread/discussion on Heiar leaving LSU? Can't find a reason anywhere.

Found this:

https://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/lsu-sports/bball-assistant-greg-heiar-will-not-be-returning-to-lsu-next-season/90534531/

Comment

And this:

With no mention of why Heiar left.

Comment

One more:

Comment

Wonder if he got a booster payment to leave the team and become their fall guy. Because leaving without having a plan to go anywhere seems odd at that state in his career. No one even seems to be asking the question why?

Comment

He didn't leave without a plan.

Comment

Jans/Forbes route? I’d be glad to see him return to WSU in some capacity. Seems like he was destined to be a D1 head coach eventually.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                Wake Forest perhaps? Just a guess.

Comment

I guess Forbes filled his staff already.

Comment

Do we have room for him?

Comment

Is this one of your cryptic insider message non-message?

Comment

I figure he has been watching what has been coming down on other schools and realize that things will be getting tough at LSU pretty soon. So he is just positioning himself to take care of his family. I assume the no-statement about Heiar, and the quick hire of another coach is signaling Wade is not happy with him.

Comment

He's getting the heck outta dodge before the hammer gets dropped. Probably a smart move.

Comment

sure do miss gh & cj. i'm sure he has a plan, but would love to see him back in wichita. always thought that he was pretty damn close to ready for his own gig.

Comment

Originally posted by abdullah_sharif View Post
                              sure do miss gh & cj. i'm sure he has a plan, but would love to see him back in wichita. always thought that he was pretty damn close to ready for his own gig.
                              Sorry, but I am not one that wants him back. Its not anything personal, but we got a good staff now. And they have been working together for 3 years. Heiar had his chance. Forbes and Jans went on to head coaching jobs. If Heiar is a good as some of you think he is, he should be able to find a head coaching job. Go Shocks.

Comment

Working...
                              X