If you've played College Hoops 2K8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wxkid23
    I sometimes use our team when I play online but honestly they aren't very good. They are a poor-average shooting team overall (especially from 3) ... like real life I guess lol

PJ is a good mid-range shooter and Matt can shoot the 3 occasionally... Hatch can too off the bench. Orupke is in the game but he struggles to make layups... he can block though.

They are a good defensive team overall.

I think honestly 2k captured the team pretty well.
    Can you create players? If so, I heard Wichita State is getting an 8ft recruit next year...

Comment

you can create players of course but I doubt you can make them 8ft tall. On the PS2 versions, the highest you can make them is 7ft 6in?

Comment

Yeah, I created Ellis and put him on the team. Im on my second season and I recruited then changed everything about them. So now I have Kyles, Stutz, Hannah, and Murry.

Oh, and this game was out last year. I had it.

How do you download the player names? How do you get to the 2k share on the 360?

Comment

Id suggest going to operation sports and finding a roster and downloadingit on a flash drive. There should be rosters that are complete with all players and coaches, and even corrected arenas and courts. I also reccomend most people get sliders from online as the game out of the box is a bit funky and adjusting sliders can really improve the game 10 fold. No I'm not talking about jacking all user sliders to 100 and cpu sliders to 0. or if you have the time tweak all the sliders yourself. till you get the gameplay just right.

Comment

Originally posted by RHshoxfan
            Yeah, I created Ellis and put him on the team. Im on my second season and I recruited then changed everything about them. So now I have Kyles, Stutz, Hannah, and Murry.

Oh, and this game was out last year. I had it.

How do you download the player names? How do you get to the 2k share on the 360?
            I'm pretty sure from the College Hoops 2k8 Main Menu it's Features--->2Kshare---Browse Files--->Top 100 then click on the one with the most votes. (If I got it wrong, just go through everything until you find it.)
            You need Xbox Live, in case you didn't already know.

Playing online with WSU isn't that hard if you're playing against dumb people. Chances are the person you're playing against is going to pick a major team, and shoot-it up with one player. The only major disadvantage with WSU, is you drive into the lane and get blocked by their big guys every single time, while on the other team they drive into the lane every time and dunk it.

Comment

I just got reminded how old I am. :D 8) 8) :posterwu:
              I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Working...
              X