• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PlaneShocker = Dofo

Time for the trunk monkey.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Pomeroy gives us a 3.2% chance of going undefeated in the conference and projects we will likely have 3 losses total.

Comment

Originally posted by kcshocker11 View Post
        Its bad luck to be superstitious.
        LMAO!
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Well, hell, ya know what? They told the bandit that he couldn't bring 400 cases of Coors beer from Texarkana in 28 hours, too, but he did it.

Count me on board.

18-0, loaded up and truckin', we gonna do what they say can't be done..... We got a looooong way to go, and gotta stomp some Jays to get there....
          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Even a known eternal optimist called FSF EXCLAIMS that "nobody but nobody" will be 18-0 this Season, which is why we call our Conference "THE VALLEY OF DEATH." Please don't attempt to push our buttons or pull our black and yellow chains. History teaches us esteemed lessons that will most likely be repeated this very Season. However, it would be okay with me if we win our Conference this very Season. In conclusion, now hear this. "Maybe the Pack was back in record setting fashion." However, there was this team called the Kansas City Chiefs whom brought them back to the old adage of reality that reminds us "ON ANY GIVEN SUNDAY!!!!!!!"
            Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Food for Thought. "If a Valley team can glide through the Valley at 18-0, then why oh why can't "KU-who" ever beat a solitary Valley Team ever at the Big Dance??
              Last edited by forevershockerfan; December 30, 2011, 10:40 PM.
              Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

"PlaneShocker = Dofo"

Does anything else need to be said?

Comment

Originally posted by kcshocker11 View Post
                  Its bad luck to be superstitious.

HAHA
                  The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                    Well, hell, ya know what? They told the bandit that he couldn't bring 400 cases of Coors beer from Texarkana in 28 hours, too, but he did it.

Count me on board.

18-0, loaded up and truckin', we gonna do what they say can't be done..... We got a looooong way to go, and gotta stomp some Jays to get there....
                    How many younger readers just got lost with this quote? Well done!

a
                    On twitter as @WuShocks

Comment

Originally posted by BikeIdiot View Post
                      How many younger readers just got lost with this quote? Well done!

a
                      Load it up and watch ol bandit run.
                      I have both East Bound and Down and Texas Bound and Flyin by Jerry Reed from Smokey and The Bandit on my iPod. It made ne smile to see it on here.
                      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                        PlaneShocker = Dofo

Time for the trunk monkey.

Looks like the pregame festivities (consumption of mass quantities of alcohol) have already started.

Of course, does DOFO ever need any liquid encouragement?
                        Above all, make the right call.

Comment

No one to blame but ourselves. We are absolutely in charge of our own destiny...and it begins tonight. You tellum I'm comin.......and hell's comin with me.

Comment

The real question is not can we go 18-0 in MVC play but can we start 2-0 in MVC play. We will find out soon enough and it should be fun as hell.

After we go 2-0 then we can talk about whether we can go 3-0, etc. IF and WHEN we get to 17-0 in MVC play then we should resurrect this thread. Until then this thread should be dead.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                              The real question is not can we go 18-0 in MVC play but can we start 2-0 in MVC play. We will find out soon enough and it should be fun as hell.

After we go 2-0 then we can talk about whether we can go 3-0, etc. IF and WHEN we get to 17-0 in MVC play then we should resurrect this thread. Until then this thread should be dead.
                              Agreed. Well said.
                              On twitter as @WuShocks

Comment

We seem to play better on the road than at home. Maybe there are less distractions for the players on the road.

It's going to be hard to go 18-0, but if any team could do it this year, it would be us. All I know is, it won't be Creighton.

Comment

Working...
                                X