Do we need a thread that links to the eagle articles everyda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do we need a thread that links to the eagle articles everyda

So lets see where the majority stands... Do we need a link every single day to every single eagle article about the shocks? Does it stimulate discussion if the linker doesnt contribute any discussion? Is it just clutter? Keep in mind that the front page of shockernet has links to these stories as soon as they are up on kansas.com.

What can it hurt?

Comment

For me, I always use the RSS Feed from Kansas.com: WSU Shockers. I always go from the main SN page to the Forum Index and usually don't scroll down to look at the Shocker News.

Comment

who cares LOL
        "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Originally posted by 1979Shocker
          For me, I always use the RSS Feed from Kansas.com: WSU Shockers. I always go from the main SN page to the Forum Index and usually don't scroll down to look at the Shocker News.
          Same here.

Comment

Yes. Very helpful

Comment

Christmas almighty.

t7017s, check out a real forum once and awhile like Something Awful or any of the major rivals sites. They do things to keep clutter down because they have THOUSANDS of people going at it.

We barely have dozens.

We are who we think we are, just let it go.

PS - I voted let it go but in your count, put me in the yes column because I enjoy it.

Comment

Working...
              X