I'm predicting a.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm predicting a.......

#12 WSU vs. #5 KU NCAA game coming up in March...in Omaha to boot!!!

Do you really expect us to do so poorly the rest of the way to be a #12?
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by fansince80s View Post
      #12 WSU vs. #5 KU NCAA game coming up in March...in Omaha to boot!!!
      We play with our heads in the game the rest of the year and that match up would be the other way around. WSU #5 KU #12
      I smell Bluejay puntang and the only good Bluejay puntang is dead Bluejay puntang

Comment

KU will be lucky to make the tourny
        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
            That's sort of the thought I had when I read the OP.
            ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
              Unfortunately, no. KU will make the tourney, and they'll have a solid seed too.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                Unfortunately, no. KU will make the tourney, and they'll have a solid seed too.
                That's what's wrong with this country, too many entitlement programs.
                Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
                  That's what's wrong with this country, too many entitlement programs.

I'm not trying to be difficult here, and nobody hates KU more than I, but while there are "too many entitlement programs", KU isn't one of them, certainly not so far this year.

What exactly keeps KU out of the tournament right now? 2 of 3 losses are to top 5 teams, they have a top 5 win, and the Davidson loss is bad but they could be in the tourney too. The only way they aren't dancing is a losing record in the Big 12. Considering they've won (at least) 7 straight Big12s, and about 15 of 17, I think that is unlikely. Personally, while I like and REALLY respect Coach Self, I'd be giddy if the entire KU program rotted in hell for a few hundred centuries along with their fans, but a free pass to March Madness is not something given to them.

Comment

I dont, think we are looking at a #6 at best and #10-11 at worse, but the selection folks ...thats another story... Plus this would be a no brainer matchup if either team is near around the seed lines.

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

Comment

We still have a lot of games to win.
                      Livin the dream

Comment

I'm not trying to be difficult here, and nobody hates KU more than I, but while there are "too many entitlement programs", KU isn't one of them, certainly not so far this year.

What exactly keeps KU out of the tournament right now? 2 of 3 losses are to top 5 teams, they have a top 5 win, and the Davidson loss is bad but they could be in the tourney too. The only way they aren't dancing is a losing record in the Big 12. Considering they've won (at least) 7 straight Big12s, and about 15 of 17, I think that is unlikely. Personally, while I like and REALLY respect Coach Self, I'd be giddy if the entire KU program rotted in hell for a few hundred centuries along with their fans, but a free pass to March Madness is not something given to them.
                        U mad bro?

Comment

Please stop making sense and using things like logic and statistics. It gets in the way of some posters' histrionics.
                          Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

The "entitlement" comment was tongue in cheek. However, there are other "entitlements" besides getting in the tourney. There is seeding, in which bracket you are placed and where you are sent to play the first round. Would you bet against Omaha?
                            Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
                              The "entitlement" comment was tongue in cheek. However, there are other "entitlements" besides getting in the tourney. There is seeding, in which bracket you are placed and where you are sent to play the first round. Would you bet against Omaha?
                              I'd bet on KU in Omaha.
                              On twitter as @WuShocks

Comment

Working...
                              X