Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Riva;s gives shox love, unfortunately they also give Echenique love, too.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Riva;s gives shox love, unfortunately they also give Echenique love, too.

Here's something I just found on Rivals:

Unfortunately, they love Echenique, too. My conclusion is that they think he's better than Carl Hall:
    "Dec. 31 vs. Creighton—The Valley’s two best teams end the 2011 portion of their schedule in Koch Arena. The Shockers probably own an edge in the backcourt with Murry, Ragland and David Kyles, while F Greg McDermott and C Gregory Echenique give the Blue Jays the advantage in the post. Ultimately, the raucous atmosphere of Koch Arena could swing the pendulum in Wichita State’s favor."

I hope Carl reads this. Seems like this is the second sportswriter to say something to this effect. I disagree with this, does anyone know why the writers seem to think he's so special?

Echenique's line against MSU

4 pts., 3 boards, 1 block, 1 steal, 1 TO - 20 minutes

Artino only got 3 minutes, so CU was subbing Wragge for Echenique. I don';t understand all the love he's getting. Sometimes I wonder if it was because he was originally recruited and signed by a BCS school.
    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

[QUOTE=Aargh;283549 Sometimes I wonder if it was because he was originally recruited and signed by a BCS school.[/QUOTE]

That is exactly why he gets the love, he has never impressed enough for the amount of love he has received IMOP.
      I smell Bluejay puntang and the only good Bluejay puntang is dead Bluejay puntang

Comment

Working...
      X