No announcement yet.

SASO, tickets, & the upcoming season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will be a GREAT year to upgrade seats, within the confines of a given SASO level, without spending an incremental dime.

Comment

OK, mrs. p got the ok to get her other knee replaced. After some discussion, we are gonna renew.

Comment

I hear that a lot. Get a knee replaced and then it's like "Why live with the pain in the other knee" Hope everything goes as well as the first one must have.

Comment

GM just left a voice message reminding me to renew. I won't be surprised if there are 2000-3000 seats to sell.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonWu View Post
            GM just left a voice message reminding me to renew. I won't be surprised if there are 2000-3000 seats to sell.
            Lucky!
            "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Anyone else get a call today from the ticket office? They didn't waste any time reaching out on the deadline.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonWu View Post
                Anyone else get a call today from the ticket office? They didn't waste any time reaching out on the deadline.
                I haven't.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

I haven't.
                  I renewed on Friday.
                  "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                  ---------------------------------------
                  Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                  "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                  "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

I renewed mine last week. I have to be honest though. This is the least excited I have ever been about the start of a new Shocker season. I've been feeling this way for awhile and have been trying to figure out why. I guess it is a combination of the Corona virus issues and the political tentacles reaching inside sports at WSU and everywhere else. Couple that with amateur players who receive full ride scholarships, room and board, and tutoring, unhappy they are not paid to play college basketball, and knowing that for decades some players have been receiving houses, cars , and money in addition.
                    Maybe it's always been this way but I was just ignorant of it all. If so, I enjoyed the ignorance.
                    I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

I got a recorded message from HCGM last week. I had renewed 4 weeks ago

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
                        I got a recorded message from HCGM last week. I had renewed 4 weeks ago
                        that sucks in the attention to detail department..

Comment

can’t wait for $6 stubhub floor seats. i remember poking fun a few years ago at tulsa for this same thing

Comment

Originally posted by abdullah_sharif View Post

The message content covered both scenarios - already renewed or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Woodrow View Post
                              I renewed mine last week. I have to be honest though. This is the least excited I have ever been about the start of a new Shocker season. I've been feeling this way for awhile and have been trying to figure out why. I guess it is a combination of the Corona virus issues and the political tentacles reaching inside sports at WSU and everywhere else. Couple that with amateur players who receive full ride scholarships, room and board, and tutoring, unhappy they are not paid to play college basketball, and knowing that for decades some players have been receiving houses, cars , and money in addition.
                              Maybe it's always been this way but I was just ignorant of it all. If so, I enjoyed the ignorance.

I'm excited for all the new players. The rest is noise. I'll be there cheering them on if I'm allowed to be there. That's the only thing I'm not excited about .. the fact that 1. We might not have a season, and 2. Even if we do, I might not be able to go watch the games in person.

Comment

Originally posted by abdullah_sharif View Post

praise mecca.

Comment

Working...
                                X