"No reason for Bradley to feel blue" - Peoria Journal Star

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "No reason for Bradley to feel blue" - Peoria Journal Star

"No reason for Bradley to feel blue" - Peoria Journal Star - by Dave Reynolds

Bradley's head coach, Geno Ford on Wichita State : “Wichita is more athletic than either Wisconsin (the 11th-ranked team that beat BU last month) or Michigan,” said BU coach Geno Ford. “They’re very good. I’ve enjoyed watching them on tape. Hopefully, we’ll play well. Because if we don’t, I won’t enjoy watching (Wichita State) on Wednesday.”
    " There's a difference between a good team and a great team "

Comment

I think Geno Ford is going to bring Bradley back into the upper tier of the Valley, but it will take a couple of years. He's doing really well with what he has at Bradley. If Maniscalco had stayed, I think he'd have them in an upper-half finish this year.
      The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

please refresh...where was Geno before Bradley?

Comment

Originally posted by molly jabali View Post
          Kent State.
          "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Originally posted by molly jabali View Post

Comment

Michigan-Bradley. Hmmm.. I would say Bradley looked like it could beat ANY team from the midwest if they could do that at home against WHATEVER team. Lets say, any Big 12 team.

MVC is actually underrated, top to bottom, IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by another shocker View Post
                Michigan-Bradley. Hmmm.. I would say Bradley looked like it could beat ANY team from the midwest if they could do that at home against WHATEVER team. Lets say, any Big 12 team.

MVC is actually underrated, top to bottom, IMO.
                SIU IS that bad...problem is, they won't be in January and February.
                Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post
                  SIU IS that bad...problem is, they won't be in January and February.
                  Shockers are playing at Bradley, not SIU, tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by another shocker View Post
                    Shockers are playing at Bradley, not SIU, tonight.
                    Sorry, you said "MVC is actually underrated, top to bottom, IMO." I immediately equated SIU to bottom...hence the comment. Jumped the gun and took the thread a little off-topic.

As to Bradley, they have talent and I expect them to be better next year despite the loss of Taylor Brown. Shavok X2 is going to go off on somebody this year. I hope it isn't the Shockers!
                    Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post
                      Sorry, you said "MVC is actually underrated, top to bottom, IMO." I immediately equated SIU to bottom...hence the comment. Jumped the gun and took the thread a little off-topic.

As to Bradley, they have talent and I expect them to be better next year despite the loss of Taylor Brown. Shavok X2 is going to go off on somebody this year. I hope it isn't the Shockers!
                      MVC is definitely underrated.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
                        Kent State.
                        This was considered a suprise hire most thought he was destine 4 a BCS job! Hes an excellent coach.
                        I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

No reason for Bradley to feel blue
                          That didn't turn out to be real accurate.
                          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Whoah.. Speed kills.

Comment

Working...
                            X