RIP Dancin' Don Hall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Dancin' Don Hall

Wichita radio icon, and PA for the Shocks for the last I don't know how many years, was killed this morning in an accident on the way to work at Kellogg and Rock.

It can happen to anyone.

**** anyone that drives drunk or high.

The man did so much for the City of Wichita. It is a very sad day here.

Sad news being reported by KSN.

https://www.ksn.com/news/local/radio...morning-crash/

Comment

So sad. Grew up listening to him and Scottie B on KKRD. He will be missed.

Comment

My heart is broken for my friend of over 30 years. RIP buddy!!!

Comment

Don was a great guy... just a good egg. Not what I needed to hear about this morning. RIP Don, you will be missed.
          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

RIP Don
            Once a Shocker, Always a Shocker-- RIP Guy Alang-Ntang

Shocker Basketball=Life

Comment

Awful. RIP.
              "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

So sad to hear this. I will miss hearing his voice at the games.

Comment

This absolutely sucks.
                  Sometimes bad things happen to good people.

That is all.
                  Above all, make the right call.

Comment

Just learned that Don Hall was responsible for my longest-lasting friendship. When I was a freshman in high school, I went to a WSU game and noticed a classmate there. The next day at school, I told him how awesome his seats were and we hit it off because of our love for sports. Apparently, Don had given his family tickets to the game. We've been friends ever since, and that was 15 years ago.
                    "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

I would like to thank Don Hall for entertaining me on KKRD in the late 80's when I had a 40 minute drive to WSU every morning.

RIP

Comment

Look, if you were a kid growing up in the 80's in Wichita, Dancin' Don Hall was a superstar on par with any hitmaker of the day. I didn't know him personally, but he was my steady companion for a decade. In my Walkman, in my room and at my Junior High Dances. RIP Don.
                        Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Just the saddest news....

Comment

Very sad news. Condolences to his family.

I know some didn't care for his in-game announcing but I thought he was very good. Games won't be the same without him!

Comment

Man this so awful. I remember at the TBT games last summer they had a different guy work as PA and it stuck out like a sore thumb that it wasn’t Don, just not nearly as good.

Really gonna miss his “Everybody up in Charles Koch Arena!” Or when he introduced a hometown player in the starting lineups - “From right here in Wichita, Kansas...”

Comment

Working...
                              X