HCGM on KWCH tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HCGM on KWCH tonight

First of a two-part series or sit-downs with the coach airs tonight on KWCH news.
    “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Time?

Comment

I missed it. Part 1 came on at 10:35 on KSCW on a special Sports Sunday. I think Part 2 comes on this Sunday, but I'm not sure because he said Part 2 is Friday.

Comment

I was hoping they might post it online but it doesn’t appear that’s the case.

Comment

Had a few beers, heard a few things. Go home WstateU; you’re drunk.
          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Didn't feel they said anything we hadn't already heard. The audio was crappy -- REALLY CRAPPY. Hope they fix it. The second part is supposed to air Sunday night, 10:30 after Eyewitness news on Channel 12.

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
              Had a few beers, heard a few things. Go home WstateU; you’re drunk.
              Is this a typical day???? Like Monday, or Tuesday, Wednesday, etc... LOL.

Comment

A Sports Sunday Special Edition comes on tonight at 10:35 on channel 12. I don't know if that is a repeat of Part 1 or what. You might want to check it out.

The schedule for Sunday night at 10:35 on channel 12 only says Eyewitness News at 10:35.

Comment

Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
                  A Sports Sunday Special Edition comes on tonight at 10:35 on channel 12. I don't know if that is a repeat of Part 1 or what. You might want to check it out.

The schedule for Sunday night at 10:35 on channel 12 only says Eyewitness News at 10:35.
                  I think it's a repeat from Friday on Saturday and Sunday. It's the only sports that 12 is doing at this time.

Comment

Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post

Last night I only found it on Cannel 5 on Cox.
                    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Friday was CW. Sunday is part two on channel 12
                      "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                      ---------------------------------------
                      Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                      "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                      "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Sport Sunday is on tonight too following the news on Channel 12. I would speculate that tonight will be a repeat of last night on the CW and then tomorrow will include Part 2 of GM’s interview.

Comment

Wow, that's just unwatchable. Never thought I would say that about anything WSU. I'd watch an old weekly SSS report on beta with the fade adjusted all the way off like 20 times before trying to watch (listen) to that again.

Hope he didn't say anything I'll regret missing later.

Comment

Gregg Marshall Sit-Down: Part 1

Gregg Marshall Sit-Down: Part Two

Comment

Pretty decent interview. I thought it revealed more about Marshall than the team. I thought it was a very positive look from Marshall. Recruiting may have been easier because he would have been in the plane more often than he would have been on the ground in a nmormal recruiting year.

Was expecting 3 or 4 scholarships to be available. Ecehnique's scholarship was already claimed, so that leaves 3 or 4 transfers were expected. Stevenson, Sherfield, then probably Gordon, Fernandes, or Midtgaard, but that's just my opinion.
                              The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                              We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Working...
                              X