Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mo

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mo

    So nothing on here about Udeze coming back ?
    "Long wave the Yellow and the Black..."

  • #2
    oh you missed it all? Keep looking, you will find it. something about his elbow and that he needs to play darts or something

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by MelvinLoudermilk View Post
      oh you missed it all? Keep looking, you will find it. something about his elbow and that he needs to play darts or something

      Comment


      • #4
        Well I'm glad he's back, flying elbow and all.
        "Long wave the Yellow and the Black..."

        Comment


        • #5
          Figured out a way for Mo to straighten out his shot, at the free throw line.



          I have been watching for almost 3 minutes and she still hasn't missed a shot. LOL
          Last edited by JVShocker; 2 weeks ago.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by JVShocker View Post
            Figured out a way for Mo to straighten out his shot, at the free throw line.



            I have been watching for almost 3 minutes and she still hasn't missed a shot. LOL
            Neither did the air hockey guy and I watch a lot longer than 3 lousy minutes.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by JVShocker View Post
              Figured out a way for Mo to straighten out his shot, at the free throw line.



              I have been watching for almost 3 minutes and she still hasn't missed a shot. LOL
              Hell, took me 3 minutes to notice she was shooting free throws.

              Comment


              • #8
                You guys need to quit sheltering in place.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by pogo View Post
                  You guys need to quit sheltering in place.




                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by pogo View Post
                    You guys need to quit sheltering in place.
                    Agreed. Where's that court? I need to play some ball...

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by OregonShocker View Post
                      Agreed. Where's that court? I need to play some ball...
                      That's two. We need three more and we got next.

                      It's a game of "shirts" and "skins."

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Tight form

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          So are you suggesting he needs to wear a baseball cap backwards?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Nothing but nylon...

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                              So are you suggesting he needs to wear a baseball cap backwards?
                              I don't know...I'm thinking maybe the thong?

                              But the elbow looks GREAT. There's no lateral movement. The elbow stays perfectly in place even with a bunny hop on the shot.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X