Northern Iowa at Illinois State

Creighton 3
    Wichita State 3
    Indiana State 1
    Evansville 2
    Northern Iowa 1

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
      Based upon his performance last year, no need to worry about electricmayhem even coming close to winning!
      Hahah, I was just joshin', but you knew that. :)
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Missouri St has no bad losses, but except for their season starting win over Nevada, no real good wins either. They could have beaten WVU, but didn't and CU is much more like St Mary's. At home, CU probably just too much for the Bears.

The Shocks will need to be ready to rumble in Peoria. Bradley is playing better than expected. If the Shocks come out strong and don't let up, easy win. Struggle early and it could be a nail-biter, maybe a bad start to the Valley season.

Ind St vs Drake = Tough Pick? The Trees have played a lot of games closer than expected, but they win and beat Vandy on the road. Drake being 7-4 @ home looks tough, however, it's been a long time since their Iowa St win.

Question: If Brown-Surles, Bocot, Daniels, and Drinkard had played in the W Kentucky (home loss by 7) and W Michigan (road loss by 11) games, would SIU have won? If Brown-Surles (+Drinkard) had played in the Northeastern 7 point loss and non-DI 1 point loss, would SIU have won? They might have been 7-4, probably at least 5-6, with the full team well tested and experienced coming off that tourney. Butler wasn't that strong early, maybe still not, so the Aces win not that big. Nice win at home over TCU, bad loss at home to UIC.

Will Ill St sneak up on UNI? Everybody knows the Redbirds very weak schedule has attributed to their 8-3 record greatly. They played Illinois tough, but the Rutgers win is not really impressive. Did Ohio expose UNI for what many thought they were pre-season? Maybe, but more than that, it was a wake-up call for a well coached team who might have been reading press clippings.

CU 3
        WSU 2
        Ind St 2
        SIU 1
        UNI 2
        Last edited by ShockTalk; December 28, 2011, 12:34 PM.

Comment

Creighton-3
          Wichita State-2
          Indiana State-1
          Evansville-2
          UNI-2
          Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

Well, I missed out on yesterday's games so I have some ground to make up. I will go with....

Evansville 3
            Northern Iowa 4

Comment

Originally posted by shocks771 View Post
              Well, I missed out on yesterday's games so I have some ground to make up. I will go with....

Evansville 3
              Northern Iowa 4
              @tropicalshox: is running things, but I'm pretty sure you missed the date to have the games in. By not getting the entry in early enough it allows you to put more points in these 2 games, not very fair.
              ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

I'd say he could have 4 points to distribute. Since we essentially get two points per game and two games remain. Putting seven on these is a little crazy since most points would be used on Creighton and Wichita. But that's me.
                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
                  @tropicalshox: is running things, but I'm pretty sure you missed the date to have the games in. By not getting the entry in early enough it allows you to put more points in these 2 games, not very fair.
                  Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                  I'd say he could have 4 points to distribute. Since we essentially get two points per game and two games remain. Putting seven on these is a little crazy since most points would be used on Creighton and Wichita. But that's me.
                  I say we flog him.
                  Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Sorry @shocks771:, you have to wait until the next set of games.
                    In the fast lane

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
                      Sorry @shocks771, you have to wait until the next set of games.
                      With the way yesterday went he still won't be very far behind me and quite a few others.

Comment

I think the best most can do is 6 or 7 at this point. Did anyone actually pick SWOMO to win last night?
                        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                          I think the best most can do is 6 or 7 at this point. Did anyone actually pick SWOMO to win last night?
                          Not on this thread.

Comment

I went through the posts yesterday and didn't find anyone with more than 4 points.

Comment

Is there a listing somewhere that shows where everyone stands. I like everyone else didn't do so well.

Comment

Working...
                              X