X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12/28/2007's Shocker Article

Thank you

Comment

Yeah... thank you so much I don't know how I ever would have found the article on my own. :roll:

Comment

thanks man, saves me the time of having to go to the site. unlike the others responses, I think it helps having a topic for each article. Keep up the good work.

:wsu_posters:
        ________
        Digital Vaporizers
        http://youtube.com/watch?v=XTOEV6f7jB4

Comment

I like it. It also encourages discussion.
          In the fast lane

Comment

Originally posted by goshocks
            thanks man, saves me the time of having to go to the site. unlike the others responses, I think it helps having a topic for each article. Keep up the good work.

:wsu_posters:
            Does it really? When you come to shockernet you come directly to the basketball board and skip the homepage to sign in. Is saving that one click really saving you time... really...??? I mean come on if so we are talking about literally the time it takes to click something twice and thats what like 2 seconds of your life? It doesnt really encourage discussion if the thread starter doesn't add anything. Now when someone reads an article and has something to say about it and posts the link thats one thing but I think this really just adds clutter... but thats just me. I think a poll may be in order because I'd really like to see where people really stand on this.

Comment

Who cares? If Hotel Paper likes to highlight the Eagle articles, what is the harm? What good is a poll? And why do you care so much, t7017s?
              Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
              Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

i personal like it
                Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

by putting up a silly poll it just adds to the "clutter"...let it go already lol
                  "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Everyone says they like it but there's been zero discussion about any of the articles.
                    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
                    X