• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why KU won't play WSU at neutral site

It's not money.

It's not fear.

It's not RPI.

It's not arrogance.

After some serious digging I have discovered the REAL truth behind KU avoiding the Shox! What's that he's holding in his hand?! A blueprint on how to finally beat one of those pesky mid-majors?

Could it be super-author HC3GM's book "Gregg Marshall: 13 Quick Hitters From the Triangle Stack Set"?

You be the judge!

First the book:

And now .. the evidence!

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
    In the fast lane

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
      OMG!! At the 1:00 mark on the far right of the screen, you can see Bill Self and Danny Manning have snuck in all incognito with towels on their heads to get free lessons!!!

Nothing is beneath these guys when trying to figure how to beat a Valley team!
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

LMAO
        In the fast lane

Comment

Play ksu first.....beat them and then we could go at the big 12 champs.

Comment

Originally posted by mumdaddy316 View Post
            Play ksu first.....beat them and then we could go at the big 12 champs.
            I prefer we start with the Big 12 Champs and beat them. Then let the rest cower in our shadow. After all we have the 13 quick hitters from the triangle stack set.
            I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Besides the fact WSU shares the state with them, why does WSU have any reason to care about playing KSU before they play KU in basketball? WSU has nothing to gain from playing KSU except bragging rights, which the coaches could care less about. If KU wants to claim the Sprint Center, which is in Missouri and ignore the Western part of the state which accoring to Zenger they are the flag ship of, then let them, KU is there own dagger in this conversation. Leave KSU out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                It's not money.

It's not fear.

Ach! Why are Shocker fans doing security at KU games?
                I think Pringles original intention was to make tennis balls... but on the day the rubber was supposed to show up a truckload of potatoes came. Pringles is a laid-back company, so they just said, "**** it, cut em up!" - MH

Comment

If this book actually existed, I would buy it and it would go great with my copy of "Spanning the Game" by Coach Miller. If only 3G would finish borrowing it.....
                  "Ralph Miller was one of the finest coaches in the history of intercollegiate basketball. His teams were always fundamentally sound, team oriented, well conditioned, and ran both their offense and defense with great patience. I know of no coach whose teams competed against his, whether it be at Wichita State, Iowa, or Oregon State, who did not have great respect for him."—John Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by insaneykaney View Post
                    If this book actually existed, I would buy it and it would go great with my copy of "Spanning the Game" by Coach Miller. If only 3G would finish borrowing it.....
                    go to this link: EDIT: just noticed it is DVD, not a book

Last edited by im4wsu; December 22, 2011, 12:45 PM.
                    "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                    ---------------------------------------
                    Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                    "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                    "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Like clockwork, the Kansas versus WSU discussion raises its ugly head. 20 years has past since we played them, I would think some of you would get a clue already and realize it isn't going to happen again in our lifetime. In fact, I'm telling you all when KU plays at Intrust Bank Arena around 2015 to play in Connor Frankamp's and Perry Ellis' backyard, don't get bent out of shape. We should worry about becoming more consistent and getting regular NCAA tourney appearances rather than getting salty because KU doesn't schedule us. Being in the NCAA's is the only chance we have of ever meeting KU again.

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
                        Like clockwork, the Kansas versus WSU discussion raises its ugly head. 20 years has past since we played them, I would think some of you would get a clue already and realize it isn't going to happen again in our lifetime. In fact, I'm telling you all when KU plays at Intrust Bank Arena around 2015 to play in Connor Frankamp's and Perry Ellis' backyard, don't get bent out of shape. We should worry about becoming more consistent and getting regular NCAA tourney appearances rather than getting salty because KU doesn't schedule us. Being in the NCAA's is the only chance we have of ever meeting KU again.
                        Did you take this thread seriously?
                        The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
                          go to this link: EDIT: just noticed it is DVD, not a book

http://www.amazon.com/Gregg-Marshall.../dp/B005OAIQYS
                          Good find im4wsu! Thanks!
                          "Ralph Miller was one of the finest coaches in the history of intercollegiate basketball. His teams were always fundamentally sound, team oriented, well conditioned, and ran both their offense and defense with great patience. I know of no coach whose teams competed against his, whether it be at Wichita State, Iowa, or Oregon State, who did not have great respect for him."—John Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
                            A true voice of reason in the midst of a bunch of rose colored wearing sunshine pumpers.

Like it or not, a true breath of fresh air.
                            An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

I think KC's sarcasm detector is broken.

Comment

Working...
                              X