student tixx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• student tixx

are the students finally picking up tickets???? i see requests for tickets online.

So, it took a conference game in the middle of semester break? Interesting.

Comment

Whatever works.

Comment

well i think part of it for these next 2 games, is you still get the 4 tickets for $18 deal. But whatever works
        Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Hey Shox fans, been awhile since I've been around here, but I had a question after viewing this thread...

I've seen a few threads on here this year about your student section and if I remember correctly there was some criticism of it not being full all the time? (Correct me if I'm wrong...) So on that note I was wondering how student tix are handled at WSU? Is there like an all-sport pass students can buy or do they just get in with their student ID? I also saw above where it says 4 games for 18 bucks so is that just for Xmas break or are there packages like that all year? Just curious... (I admit I'm always kinda lookin around to see how other MVC schools handle their student section policies compared to how we do it at Illinois State.)
          I am a diehard Illinois State Redbird fan first, and an MVC supporter, diplomat, and ambassador of good will second.

Comment

Phantom, students get free tickets due to a fee that they agreed to for the arena renovations. They pick them up in the days leading up to the game. If they don't get them by 5pm the day or 2 days before the game, then the general public has dibs on them as general admission.

Comment

And I believe normally they can only buy one ticket at a discounted rate. It may be two I don't remember
              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Students normally get one free ticket and two guests at a rate of $18.oo per ticket. I'm sure on the normal quest charge, but since I normally only need one guest ticket. I'm not sure on whether it is one or two.

Comment

Working...
                X