Newman Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newman helping the score get ugly by taking quick shots
    Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Newman is not very good but we're playing very sloppy tonight.

Comment

Tulsa leads Doug McDermott 53-31.
        The rest of Creighton leads Tulsa 40-0.
        Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Please let no one get hurt
          I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
            Tulsa leads Doug McDermott 53-31.
            The rest of Creighton leads Tulsa 40-0.
            lol
            I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

1 min left Cornell and Illinois tied at 58

Comment

do we have the players on the court to score 4 points in the final 3 minutes?

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
                  \With Vautravers on the court, do you have any doubt?

BOOM! - well actually clank - BOOM! since it came off the backboard.
                  The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                  We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Shockers 99, Jets 53 with 2:17 to go

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
                      Yes!
                      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Shockers 102, Jets 53 final score

Comment

Davidson leading KU 33 to 32 at the half

Comment

:poster_shocks::pirate:Well no one got hurt, bench got a lot of playing time,we won and I got my Shocker basketball fix. All is well in Shockerland!

Comment

I know this won't be popular here because many of you have personal relationships with Coach Potter, but I would like to formally apologize to Chicago State. Newman is not as good as ChiState. Newman is probably better coached, but they just don't have the class of athletes that ChiState does. WSU didn't play as well as they did against ChiState either, or this would have been much worse.

I always bought in to the popular belief that a decent DII squad would be quite a bit better than a bad DI squad. These two games, back-to-back, has changed my mind on that quite a bit. A bad DI squad is still able to recruit another cut of athlete and that's why making it to the DI ranks, in and of itself, is special.

I'm sure there are a lot of counter examples, but that's the way the winds blowing for me tonight.
                              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

We got of to a sluggish start. However, we played them better than last Season and our depth got deeper and I hope we improved as a team. Now it is the cold and lonely Valley of Death that begins on the road. Last Season, we were tough on the road in the Valley. Actually, we had our best road Valley Season ever on the road. Now we must take care of our business and i like what i see. So far, so good.
                                Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Working...
                                X