Polls - Dec 19.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Polls - Dec 19.

WSU getting 8 votes in the AP. CU at #23, UNI gets 7 votes, ISU-blue gets 1 vote (probably from Pivovar at the OWH).

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/rankings

E
    SPN/USAToday/Coaches/SID poll not out as of this writing.

Also of note, UNLV back in at 21. Bama tied with WSU, also getting 8 votes.

Comment

4 Valley teams receiving votes! Thats a good sign. Creighton, WSU, UNI, ISU in top 42 of all teams
      " There's a difference between a good team and a great team "

Comment

Now if we just dont kill ourselves by losing to the Valley bottom feeders
        I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

our vote (ISU) came from John Feinstein (author of "A season on the Brink")

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
          WSU getting 8 votes in the AP. CU at #23, UNI gets 7 votes, ISU-blue gets 1 vote (probably from Pivovar at the OWH).

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/rankings

E
          SPN/USAToday/Coaches/SID poll not out as of this writing.

Comment

Our votes came from Paul Klee (Champaign, Illinois, UNLV beat Illinois), Steve Pivovar (Omaha), Rick Bozich (Louisville), and Michael Phillips (Virginia).

John Feinstein, the ISUb vote, was pretty nice to WSU in his polls last year, surprised we aren't on his list yet.

Comment

Just keep winning...

Comment

ZERO in coaches poll.

Comment

I was forced to watch Kake Overtime Live last night (what a low grade production). Savage filled in for Duda and mentioned that a NBA scout leaned over to him during the Chicago State game and said something like, “I’ve seen a lot of games this year and there aren’t 25 better teams in the country than this one.”

fyi… I still don’t think we’re a top 25 team, however the pieces are in place to get there.
                  "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                    I was forced to watch Kake Overtime Live last night (what a low grade production). Savage filled in for Duda and mentioned that a NBA scout leaned over to him during the Chicago State game and said something like, “I’ve seen a lot of games this year and there aren’t 25 better teams in the country than this one.”

fyi… I still don’t think we’re a top 25 team, however the pieces are in place to get there.
                    Nice. Now the next question, who on our team is getting looks from the NBA scouts?

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
                      Nice. Now the next question, who on our team is getting looks from the NBA scouts?
                      Good question? He didn't say. After thinking about this, maybe he was talking about the UNLV game? That would make more sense. As my wife says, I need to listen better.
                      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
                        I might agree that our team "looks the part" of a top 25 team...we'll see if we can continue that appearance.

A scout could have come down just to rule out Stutz and Murry. A 6-5 point guardish player and a 7-footer require due dilligence for NBA teams.
                        Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post

This happened at the UNLV game.

Comment

Working...
                          X