Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DUBulldog is buying the first round

.:good:

Pregame at YiaYia's Saturday starting at 5:00.

Re: DUBulldog is buying the first round

Originally posted by shockball

I'm all over that like a spider monkey! :D
    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

And here I thought I might have convinced him to go to Carriage Crossing before the game.

Comment

Does he know that a glass of wine starts at 12 bucks?

Comment

Originally posted by Ricky Del Rio

Does he know that a glass of wine starts at 12 bucks?
          At YiaYia's, that's half a glass. :lol:
          Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
          Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Before half of Wichita shows up expecting me to buy them a $20 glass of wine or a double scotch on the rocks, let me clarify.....here's my original post from ValleyTalk

I'll buy the first beer for any ValleyTalker who shows up.

Comment

Originally posted by DUBulldog
              Before half of Wichita shows up expecting me to buy them a $20 glass of wine or a double scotch on the rocks, let me clarify.....here's my original post from ValleyTalk

We have been working on saying "I'm a ValleyTalker and I want my free beer" in sync. (In case of a tie, we'll all be first. ;-) )
              Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

I thought that this was the quote.

I'll buy the first 100 beers for any ValleyTalkers who shows up.
                :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
                Let's hope he can hit a D-1 Curve ball!

"God gave us the ability to reason, not religion" http://www.deism.com/

Comment

Well lets see ther are only 1888 registered users at say $3.00 for a beer which equals... 5,664 bones. Granted not all 1888 of us registered will show up but think how many read and follow the board but arent registered users. Then think about how many are broke college kids that will do just about anything for a free beer and it could be one hell of an expensive night DUBulldog.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock
                    And here I thought I might have convinced him to go to Carriage Crossing before the game.
                    I wanna go to Carriage Crossing before the game.. I love that place!

Comment

This proves that no good deed (or promise) goes unpunished. :D :lol:

Comment

If DUBulldog is buying, it's almost worth jumping in a plane and stopping by to collect. On second thought, naaaa. I'll just collect mine in STL. 8)
                        Above all, make the right call.

Comment

Darn I'm going to miss that by several months. I won't get back to Wichita until sometime in April when the White Bass run is on. Hopefully I'll get to catch s Shocker baseball game and a Shocker Softball game, while I'm there.

Comment

I actually had lunch at YiaYia's when I was in town last, while my wife was doing damage at some of the shops in Bradley Fair. A curious choice for a pre-game meal but not a bad restaurant considering.

Comment

Just got off the phone with DUBulldog and he is just past Kansas City.. said he brought plenty of cash and if need be .. has a ton of room on his credit card. Drink up Shockerland .. it's all on DUBulldog. :D

Comment

Working...
                              X