MY HAND TO GOD, I WILL PULL THIS CAR OVER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
    I'm on day 1 of furlough and I can't find anything to watch and the weather is crap. it not going to be the virus that kills me it will be boredom.
    Marblelympics
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

My wife and I were schedule for 8 days in the south Caribbean. Everything was cancelled the day we were to leave. So, instead of 8 romantic days on board a ship with absolutely everything done for us, we are at home with ALL SIX kids out of school. Where's the valium

Comment

Originally posted by atlwsu View Post
        My wife and I were schedule for 8 days in the south Caribbean. Everything was cancelled the day we were to leave. So, instead of 8 romantic days on board a ship with absolutely everything done for us, we are at home with ALL SIX out of school. Where's the valium
        You may have needed more than valium if you had boarded that ship and couldn't get off for 30-40 days.

Comment

Originally posted by atlwsu View Post
          My wife and I were schedule for 8 days in the south Caribbean. Everything was cancelled the day we were to leave. So, instead of 8 romantic days on board a ship with absolutely everything done for us, we are at home with ALL SIX kids out of school. Where's the valium

Comment

Working...
          X