WSU vs ku 2015 NCAA game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSU vs ku 2015 NCAA game

Anyone with a link to the full game replay?

thank you

Originally posted by mattdalt View Post

thank you
    It used to be on youtube but apparently got taken down. Probably some sore loser beaker fan complained about it.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Yes, that is lame. I've rewatched it a few tmes.

I would not be surprised if every NCAA game ever televised is soon on the CBS website to bring in a little advertising revenue.

Comment

I've been watching the Wichita State vs Gonzaga game on YouTube.

Edit: Marshall called 2 timeouts in this game, one in the first half and one in the second half after Gonzaga took the lead.
        Last edited by 1979Shocker; March 15, 2020, 06:18 PM.

Comment

This is so great— I was just searching for this today; couldn’t find it. Ended up watching every game from the Final Four run. Also found a great 30-min documentary on the 1989 College World Series run.

Comment

Originally posted by mattdalt View Post

thank you
            Someone just posted it an hour ago

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPvE_yoyhGo
              Wow, thank you Shockernet!
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPvE_yoyhGo
                Yeah, it was posted by Mark Zacharias, He also posted the Wichita State vs Gonzaga game 2 years ago.

Thanks Mark.

Comment

For better or for worse, the full 2014 UK game just got posted to YouTube on an official channel.

Comment

This Shocker team was tough mentally and physically. They had quality depth with mature players who understood their role, were poised, and had 2 quarterbacks that could play point guard in FVV and Baker. Cotton and Wessel both had banner games playing tough on both sides of the court. On the 50/50 plays Freshman Brown outhustled future NBA player Kelly Oubre to one of them for a dunk and Wessel dove on the floor and man-handled the rock away from Perry. Cotton made both 3 pointers and 3 point plays the old-fashioned way. Baker and FVV showed basketball poise and IQ in this game as always. All of our bench with included Brown, Kelly, and Shaq. knew their role which was more limited than it became as they paid their dues in the following Seasons.

Here was a classic to see. Towards the end of the 1st half, FVV drained a 3 and it brought a huge smile to Coach Marshall's face.
                    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Watching the 2013 tourney game against Pitt. It really is amazing how much Jake White got hosed on the block charge calls. Whether on offense or defense, there was no shot he would ever get that call.
                      Once a Shocker, Always a Shocker-- RIP Guy Alang-Ntang

Shocker Basketball=Life

Comment

Five years ago today...

Battle of Omaha...

Other games (Gonzaga and Ohio State) had more significance...but damn, I can’t say I’ve ever enjoyed a Shocker win more than I enjoyed 78-65.
                        78-65

Comment

Working...
                        X