NCAA Tourney Games In Empty Arenas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAA Tourney Games In Empty Arenas?

It's been announced that the games in Ohio (Dayton and Cleveland) will be played with no fans allowed in the gyms.

The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

You’re a bit behind. It’s all games now.

Comment

Not just Ohio anymore.....
      The Assman

Comment

No fans for entire NCAA tourney men’s and women’s

Comment

College Basketball Coronavirus Updates: The NCAA tournament will be played without fans
          Last edited by 1979Shocker; March 11, 2020, 04:06 PM.

Comment

NCAA ruins everything always

Comment

The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by AndShock View Post
                You’re a bit behind. It’s all games now.
                This thing developed at a lighting-quick rate.

Comment

What a crock
                  Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

955B0240-EDBB-4831-A0D3-8B1EE349FB8C.jpeg
                    The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Originally posted by Shoxing Me Softly View Post
                      NCAA ruins everything always
                      Are you serious? Really? I guess I don't know if this story is true because I am waiting for confirmation from other sources . But are you saying that its the NCAA fault for taking precautions now that the virus is spreading when we were told by the stable genius that our country would not have any issues. That's what I call the DSFB.

Comment

Good thing Wichita is hosting next year and not this year.
                        You miss 100% of the shots you don't take....

.....but, statistically speaking, you miss 99% of the shots you do take.

Comment

Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post

Are you serious? Really? I guess I don't know if this story is true because I am waiting for confirmation from other sources . But are you saying that its the NCAA fault for taking precautions now that the virus is spreading when we were told by the stable genius that our country would not have any issues. That's what I call the DSFB.
                          You going to be ok?

Comment

Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post

Blaming the NCAA for this virus is as dumb as you blaming the President.

I’m saying this is an over reaction by the NCAA. I’m saying almost everything the NCAA seems to suck.

I’m sorry you view this thru a political lens, must suck to live like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Shoxing Me Softly View Post

Blaming the NCAA for this virus is as dumb as you blaming the President.

I’m saying this is an over reaction by the NCAA. I’m saying almost everything the NCAA seems to suck.

I’m sorry you view this thru a political lens, must suck to live like that.
                              It is not an over reaction. Social distancing and canceling large gatherings *work*. Let’s just accept the temporary suck and get through it. I think dragging this thing out longer and longer would be the worst thing to do.
                              The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Working...
                              X