No announcement yet.

Wichita State vs Tulsa Pre-Game Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are 7 point favorites over the league champ. We are in the right conference.

Comment

Originally posted by ABC View Post
      We are 7 point favorites over the league champ. We are in the right conference.
      Though unfortunately will likely be a Q3 game if we beat them by that much

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Though unfortunately will likely be a Q3 game if we beat them by that much
        That's kwazy town

Comment

2020 AAC Conference Champions = 61

2020 Currently 5th Place Finisher = 75

Go Shockers!!!

Comment

Do or die time. I think we’ll win but it’ll be a one possession game.

Comment

Originally posted by ABC View Post

That's kwazy town
              Well... They dropped to Q3 before the game today...

Comment

If we lose to Tulsa TWICE in a year, we dont deserve to go to the dance. Losing to Tulsa just sucks.
                Go Shocks!

Comment

Shox by 4

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerDropOut View Post
                    If we lose to Tulsa TWICE in a year, we dont deserve to go to the dance. Losing to Tulsa just sucks.
                    100% this. I think it goes pretty hand in hand though. We lose today and it’s auto bid or bust

Comment

I’m assuming JEs parents weren’t able to make it?

Comment

Comment

Need 2 tix if anyone has some
                          Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post
                            Hopefully...

Comment

Before the season if someone were to tell me we would be 22-8 on March 8th I would have been very satisfied. However, it is the way we got here which is bothersome. To beat the teams we beat early on to be sitting at 15-1 brought increased expectations which have been derailed by a season of chaos.

A player leaves and comes back, a player quits and comes back, and a father steps outside his lane and airs his grievance in public on Facebook about how our then leading scorer had the 'will beat out of him.' To top it off, our new found spark plug NF hurts his foot right when he was finding his footing (no pun intended.)

Imo, the team is going to look much, much different next year and I think the players know it as well. I hope that some have not already mentally moved on to their next thing.

I think we will beat Tulsa but do not have faith in this team beyond that. Even if we end up in the NIT I do not think that will end well. Last years team was coming together and made that run. This team is falling apart.

Sorry to be negative this morning

Wichita State - 65
                              Tulsa - 59
                              Last edited by MelvinLoudermilk; March 8, 2020, 11:50 AM.

Comment

I’m going out on a limb here and predicting a 10 point win. I just feel we’re due for a complete game and I think the players will be pumped along with the crowd. I hope the players make my Sunday a good one, Go Shox...

Comment

Working...
                                X