Silent Night at Taylor University

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silent Night at Taylor University

Talk about a cool tradition... Wouldn't it be great to start our own unique tradition? Any ideas???

NCAA Championships
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
    Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
      NCAA Championships
      +1 LOL
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Almost every link in that article doesn't work, and the video is just black. At least for me.
        ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

I believe we've begun a tradition over the last few seasons of trying to concoct a tradition on the internet.

Does that count?
          The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

Originally posted by rjl View Post
            I believe we've begun a tradition over the last few seasons of trying to concoct a tradition on the internet.

Does that count?
            Hahahaha! Sadly, that's so true.
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

The gorillas chasing, and eventually catching the banana....classic.

Comment

Camel races.
                Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Pie eating contest.
                  ugly girlfriend contest
                  Dollar beer nights.

Creighton does all of them well.
                  People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
                  Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
                    NCAA Championships
                    Very nice, shock, but at this point, I settled for an annual tradition of just making the NCAAs.

Comment

You think finding the worst free throw shooters in the arena to particiapte in the Carraba's free throw shooting contest is easy? And we do it so well.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                        You think finding the worst free throw shooters in the arena to particiapte in the Carraba's free throw shooting contest is easy? And we do it so well.
                        "The Hit Man" has been in attendance at too many WSU basketball games over the years to have that bad of a form on his charity tosses. He got an extremely fortuitous bounce at the buzzer to tie his opponent at 1 last evening.

Comment

Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
                          Almost every link in that article doesn't work, and the video is just black. At least for me.
                          A standing-room-only crowd jammed Odle Arena Friday night to witness one of the best traditions in all of college basketball as Taylor University fans sat in...

Comment

Working...
                          X