Goshockers.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goshockers.com

Goshockers.com has undergone a redesign. I think it is mostly cosmetic, but there may be a few other changes.

The official athletics website for the Wichita State Shockers
    "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Looks cosmetic. The Shocker Quick Links at the top don't work in Chrome.

Comment

Nevermind. Another refresh did the trick.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
        Nevermind. Another refresh did the trick.
        Yeah, I had the same issue in Firefox until I refreshed the page.
        "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

as long as it doesnt balloon to 235% after everytime you click then

Comment

I like the Kotex ad on the home page. It gives the website a little something extra to make it pop out.

Comment

A few kinks to work out, I think, (for instance, last year's Basketball Outlook is posted instead of the current one) but this is already an improvement over the old site.

For instance, clicking on the photo for the story takes you to the story, whereas before you had to click on the tiny "Read More." I love the use of the new, improved WuShock in the header and the "Go Shocks!" wordmark in the footer.

Also, the homepages for the individual sports are cleaned up with a very simple and functional horizontal navigation that doesn't move or change as you go deeper into the site.
              “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

It is hosted by the same folks we discussed hosted Shockervision. I don't think that was the case before but can't say that for sure.

Reverse DNS is incredibly messed up.

Comment

It doesn't look very good in IE9. I either have to go to IE8 browser mode or IE9 compatibility mode.

Comment

Originally posted by owenc View Post
                    It is hosted by the same folks we discussed hosted Shockervision. I don't think that was the case before but can't say that for sure.

Reverse DNS is incredibly messed up.
                    It was the same before.
                    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                      It was the same before.
                      I see you beat feet home KW. Nice to see the WHOLE family at the game instead of just pictures on your phone.

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
                        I see you beat feet home KW. Nice to see the WHOLE family at the game instead of just pictures on your phone.
                        Well the ChiSt game was good for one thing! Bringing the boy (knowing we would have to leave early)! We'll see about Newman, that'll actually be a better game.

But it wouldnt have lasted as long as it did without your wife's earmuffs! Huge thanks!
                        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Working...
                        X