• Who did it better?

Better 24-point Comeback:
    Chiefs vs Texans - AFC Divisional Round
    10.71%
    WSU @ SMU - Save NCAA Tourney Hopes
    89.29%
    The Assman

Chiefs?? I don't watch hockey.
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

For the record, I’m one of those guys who won’t give the chiefs any love. But the vote still goes to the Shocks!
      Once a Shocker, Always a Shocker-- RIP Guy Alang-Ntang

Shocker Basketball=Life

Comment

The Chiefs come back brilliantly several times. They are my favorite Pro NFL football team. However, These Shocks are my forever favorite team in all of sports for all time and have been since I was knee-high-to-a-grasshoppa!!!!!!!!!!!
        Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Texans, not Titans
          78-65

Comment

Speaking of Texans, Baylor paid us a visit last Season. Our young squad had them down over 30 in the 1st half. As my memory goes, the Bears got within 6 the 2nd half and we still beat them by around 12.

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
              Texans, not Titans
              Yep. My brain said one thing, but my fingers said different.
              The Assman

Comment

Thought you were going to ask about this game vs the MSU come back in the undefeated season.

Glad the Chiefs won, they’re fun to watch but definitely the shockers. No question. There was barely any drama in the chiefs come back because they’re an offensive juggernaut and regained the lead before half time.

Comment

Originally posted by pie n eye View Post
                  Thought you were going to ask about this game vs the MSU come back in the undefeated season.

Glad the Chiefs won, they’re fun to watch but definitely the shockers. No question. There was barely any drama in the chiefs come back because they’re an offensive juggernaut and regained the lead before half time.
                  That would have been a good one.

I only did it because they were both 24 point comebacks. It was more in jest than anything.
                  The Assman

Comment

A better poll for comebacks would have been Shockers vs Missouri St or Shockers vs SMU.

Comment

Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
                      A better poll for comebacks would have been Shockers vs Missouri St or Shockers vs SMU.
                      For a real basketball option I poll; Agreed.

Again, this was only for fun, since they were both big comebacks this season by two teams popular on this board.
                      The Assman

Comment

Another comeback was when we were down 7 as Cotton received a high-karate kick against Illinois State with somewhere around 30 to 40 seconds left. No call? Wait!! Finally they did make that call after the clock ran down some more and we win on the road and just Marched on into the Final 4?

Comment

Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
                          Another comeback was when we were down 7 as Cotton received a high-karate kick against Illinois State with somewhere around 30 to 40 seconds left. No call? Wait!! Finally they did make that call after the clock ran down some more and we win on the road and just Marched on into the Final 4?
                          Vs Alabama down 9 with about 1:30 left
                          Gonzaga turn-around (not as big or late, but still great)

Lots of great moments.

The Assman

Comment

This team is a walking heart attack...damn it feels good to be a shocker

Comment

Originally posted by Shock Top View Post

Vs Alabama down 9 with about 1:30 left
                              Gonzaga turn-around (not as big or late, but still great)

Lots of great moments.
                              Against the Zags, FVV makes the 25' 3-point shot, right b4 the shot-clock buzzer, looks nonchalantly over at the Shocker bench like it was just another day at the office.

Comment

Working...
                              X