Obstructed View

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obstructed View

When buying tickets online there is a disclaimer saying seats in row 34 may have partially obstructed views. Is this in every section? I would rather be in the corner with an unobstructed view than mid-court with one. Please help!

There are no corners. But there are some posts.

Sorry for the short response. If you to GoShockers.com, You can take a virtual tour of the arena and look at a seating chart. That should help you out.
    Last edited by ripemupshocks; December 12, 2011, 10:18 AM.
    "Hank Iba decided he wouldn't play my team anymore. He told me that if he tried to get his team ready to play me, it would upset his team the rest of the season." Gene Johnson, WU Basketball coach, 1928-1933.

Comment

I wouldn't worry about it.

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
        I wouldn't worry about it.

Indeed. Unless something changes drastically, you can always just move to the student section, and probably down 10 rows.

Comment

If you look on the chart below, about 3-4 rows down from the top you will see little marks where the posts are. The down side is knowing where potential seat numbers are located. As viewed from the floor, seat numbers are 1 on the left to highest number in section on the right, and I'm pretty sure that is the case all the way around.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

If you plan on sitting, and get behind a post, you might have some troubles. If you plan on standing and yelling, it's not a problem at all. Just have a nice co-ed next to you and get closer :)

Comment

Thanks, ShockBand. That helps alot. And I will have no problem standing for the whole game.

Comment

Working...
              X