wow what arrogance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wow what arrogance

some ku board has a thread discussing how wsu would do in the big 12 this year and they think we couldn't even finish in the top half of their weak conference:

here's a link to their nonsense

K who???
    You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.

Comment

Originally posted by XavierMcD View Post
      some ku board has a thread discussing how wsu would do in the big 12 this year and they think we couldn't even finish in the top half of their weak conference:

here's a link to their nonsense

Don't go there and you won't see such drivel.
      “Talk low, talk slow and don't say too much.”
      John Wayne

Comment

While I agree with you 76, this lovely board is hardly drivel free. In fact, most message boards are powered by drivel, pomposity, arrogance, and self-righteousness. And of course the fact that I'm right and anyone who disagrees with me is not only wrong, but a delusional windbag who doesn't take the meds they so badly need. :glee:
        Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

You would have thought the shocker poster would have brought up WSU's record against BCS schools over the past two years. It speaks volumes to where WSU actually is.

Comment

Given the fact they are even discussing WSU and someone thought we had enough talent to even bring up the question is a compliment in itself. Accept the fact that big sister will always want to feel high on the pedestal.

Comment

My computer crashed after being on that page for only 3 minutes. It couldn't handle the amount of arrogance. ICTHawk was actually backing us up pretty well though...

Comment

Yes, fine job ICTHawk! He was making very intelligent arguements. Not sure if he really believes them, or just likes to stir things up.

Comment

I went to an outhouse yesterday and it reeked of poop. Surprise.
                  Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

They won't give ICTHawk any credence since he is from...you guessed it Wichita. Wichita is a cesspool and anything in and around it don't you know? If you aren't JOCO, then you are a nobody.

Comment

Some WSU fan, TheShocker, evidently started posting there a lot - right about the time Fever got banned here. TheShocker has been an absolute jerk and a-hole. WaveTheWheat is a bit of a cesspool to begin with. Throw in TheShocker's recent posts and the pot is nicely stirred with WSU hatred over there. The Shocker makes BSCat look like a choir boy.
                      The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                        Some WSU fan, TheShocker, evidently started posting there a lot - right about the time Fever got banned here. TheShocker has been an absolute jerk and a-hole. WaveTheWheat is a bit of a cesspool to begin with. Throw in TheShocker's recent posts and the pot is nicely stirred with WSU hatred over there. The Shocker makes BSCat look like a choir boy.
                        You just really have to question if TheShocker is either some KU guy or KSU guy in disguise just saying stuff to stir the pot. How come we haven't see him on SN. If he is a Shocker fan then certainly he'd be on here a lot. Personally, I think these KU dips are gullible and have been drawn into this discussion by another KU guy.

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
                          You just really have to question if TheShocker is either some KU guy or KSU guy in disguise just saying stuff to stir the pot. How come we haven't see him on SN. If he is a Shocker fan then certainly he'd be on here a lot. Personally, I think these KU dips are gullible and have been drawn into this discussion by another KU guy.
                          OH SNAP... my worlds collide. FTR TheShocker is a legit WSU fan that used to post here but was banned years ago I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
                            They won't give ICTHawk any credence since he is from...you guessed it Wichita. Wichita is a cesspool and anything in and around it don't you know? If you aren't JOCO, then you are a nobody.
                            Well...KU is the official "La Petite for overgrown JoCo kids"

Thats all I got to say on any of this, all this KU/KSU talk on this board lately sucks. Who cares what their fans think or what streets are named what around here?

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                              Not me and I didn't even know that site existed.

But thanks for the namedrop.
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                              X