WSU VERSUS CHICAGO STATE PREDICTIONS AND PRE-GAME DISCUSSIONS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSU VERSUS CHICAGO STATE PREDICTIONS AND PRE-GAME DISCUSSIONS

Here's the deal. Time is marching on and winning this game is NOT enough. We need to win the game and find ways to improve as a team and continue in our quest to develop our quality depth. Every game counts and has a ripple effect for our future outcomes. We shant take this team lightly but rather do what we have to do to move forward in a positive fashion. Get-em Shox!!!!!!!

WSU-----77

C.T.-----52
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Wichita State
    Chicago State

Comment

Dub State - 80
      Chica State - 52

Since the Crowd has been a discusstion recently, I will predict it as well:
      C+ (Mainly because it's a team we don't really care about. Also, finals are upon us students.)

Comment

My prediction: Wessel gets the 4 minutes that "Caller 1" insists he gets every game.
        The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Pain!
          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

The bench will excel. Ehimen will have a career high in points and 1 other stat. Everyone will score. Many people will leave early or no show.

The coaching staff will salivate while allowing themselves to think forward and see Ron Baker with his first triple double in this game next season.

A few fans will continue to gripe that we can't put 40 good minutes together.

Comment

Easy win and the bench will get significant minutes
              Shockers 87
              Chicago St 57

Comment

Getting Wessel and White some minutes in any kind of game can only pay dividends after New Years.

Comment

Windy City State: 104
                  Not a State State: 70

Comment

Do we really need a prediction thread for Chicago State? No offense to them and please don't say they played DePaul tough either, but seriously, we are not SIU and we simply won't lose to teams like this.

Comment

We get to triple digits in this one and it won't be the last time this year

Shox 103
                      Chicago State 58

Comment

I would love for us to crack 90 or 100 points. This is a game I've had circled on my calender. I'm anticipating heading over to Sports Time Fan Shop post game to get some new Shocker gear, at a large discounted price.

Comment

40% discount at Sports Time on Thursday!

WSU - 102
                          Chicago St - 78
                          "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
                            40% discount at Sports Time on Thursday!

WSU - 102
                            Chicago St - 78
                            This is the game set up so everyone can buy new black Shocker gear for the CU game.
                            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

A lot of triple digit predictions here, but if this is a game when our freshmen and walk-ons get some playing time, I don't see 100 points in the cards for us. I do see a solid win.

ICT State -- 88
                              ORD State -- 62
                              "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Working...
                              X