No announcement yet.

Wichita State vs Temple Pre-Game Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If we play a zone, we win going away. If we don't.....could go either way.

Comment

Is something going on other than the GS situation? I fully expect the guys to pull together and give their best
      effort tomorrow night. Expecting a tough game and taking the Shox regardless of who plays 64-59

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

I wonder if it because he asked him about the “pass” with 3.5 seconds left?
        Legitimate question that Kennedy was too chicken to ask

Comment

Line Movements for Owls vs Shockers provided by VegasInsider.com, along with more ncaab information for your sports gaming and betting needs.

Vegas takes the Shockers, and to win by 10.0 points.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post

would you expect anything else from a university employee? i have a feeling that there are a lot of interesting things that have happened that we'll never hear of because suellentrop only writes about the sunshine, kennedy is on a script, and it seems as if the eagle is not interested or doesn't have the budget for whatever reason in asking the tough questions or doing investigative work.

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
              Yeah, Coach is way more comfortable with Kennedy, discussing how well we defended Cincy's second best player in our most recent loss.
              Not sure if you recall a few years ago, but there was a run of pregame interviews where 3G was quite... rude to MK when asking reasonable questions.

This is just how he is. Remember when Lutz and him
              would get into it? And I’m pretty sure he likes Lutz. Just his personality and mood sometimes IMO.

Comment

Sharif, you sound like you think the Eagle should be out to get someone. I’m not interested in having a beat writer hack on the team.!I think our coach and our team ask the tough questions of themselves and probably know a hell of a lot better than you which ones to ask.

Comment

Comment

Shockers will rebound in a big way!
                    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post
                      https://www.vegasinsider.com/college.../date/02-27-20

Vegas takes the Shockers, and to win by 10.0 points.
                      I'll take temple with double digit points

Comment

I really do not know if we win but hopefully we do. We have to win at least 4 for more for the entire season. including tournament.

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post
                          Hey, just realized HCGM and my son share a birthday. Nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post

Kennedy actually does a disservice to Marshall when he won't ask those type of questions.

Marshall in his press conference had a good explanation to that question (and others) and explained the strategy and what they were trying to do and why they chose that option over others. His press conference was very enlightening. Coaches show is just boring with non-substance questions/discussions.

Comment

'better not lose to temple at home....

Comment

Sherfield goes for 50

Comment

Working...
                                X