X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shox. 65
    cincy 81

Comment

Line Movements for Bearcats vs Shockers provided by VegasInsider.com, along with more ncaab information for your sports gaming and betting needs.

Vegas have the Shockers as dogs, Cincy by 4.0 Points.

Comment

Originally posted by Shox The Revenant View Post
        Have to shoot better than average to win this game, something we haven't done very much this year. We lose by 13.
        Thanks KC, I needed that!

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
          DD/GS/NF combined shooting % = 33%
          PBC/AM combined 51% but they are the problem ?
          But if you have two scholarship players only taking a combined two shots per game, hitting 50% doesn't mean much. They have done next to nothing this season.

Comment

- Last year, AM made major contributions in the last half of the season and played great in the NIT against very good competition.

- Over the summer HCGM said AM was making big strides

- FACT - If HCGM thought the current version of AM could help us win games he would be playing.

Does he want to play? AM's regression is one of the most disappointing aspects of this season for me.

Comment

While I agree with your three bullet points I disagree with his motivation. The bottom line is that JE is playing so well and
              staying out of foul trouble and we need JE to play 30 minutes. This gives AM/MU/PBC little chance to show their wares so
              they are all just role players now playing behind JE. Unless we get a big quality transfer at center I'd say that AM stands as
              the leading candidate to start next season. Don't count on Bilue to step in and be a physical center next year - I see him as a
              stretch four. I think AM would be a decent starting center but only able to play around 18-20 minutes a game max. We are
              going to need a BIG man in the middle next season especially if we play guards at 1-4. We will see AM's value much more
              NEXT season and I suspect counted on heavily. As for this season he just needs to continue setting good screens and
              discouraging / intimidating opponents when they are driving it to the hoop. I think he has done an excellent job of that in his
              limited minutes, as well as, straight man defense on other centers. GM doesn't expect him to score or he would be getting
              more touches. How many other teams would love to have him?

Comment

Unless we get a big quality transfer at center I'd say that AM stands as
                the leading candidate to start next season. Don't count on Bilue to step in and be a physical center next year - I see him as a
                stretch four. I think AM would be a decent starting center but only able to play around 18-20 minutes.
                A big quality transfer would be great. I want to go on the record and say that I see Jehosaphat as a 5 next year. That's where we need him most. He has the long arms (7'3" reach) to block a lot of shots, and be the inside player that JE has been although not as effective to begin with.

He may play the 4 some too, but I think that DG may also begin to be able to play there and we still have Wade and Dennis.

Comment

How many other teams would love to have him?
                  Illinois St, Drake, SWMO, N Iowa, Southern Illinois, Bradley, Evansville, quite a few........
                  Last edited by pinstripers; February 23, 2020, 09:30 AM.

Comment

While I agree with your three bullet points I disagree with his motivation. The bottom line is that JE is playing so well and
                    staying out of foul trouble and we need JE to play 30 minutes. This gives AM/MU/PBC little chance to show their wares so
                    they are all just role players now playing behind JE. Unless we get a big quality transfer at center I'd say that AM stands as
                    stretch four. I think AM would be a decent starting center but only able to play around 18-20 minutes a game max. We are
                    going to need a BIG man in the middle next season especially if we play guards at 1-4. We will see AM's value much more
                    NEXT season and I suspect counted on heavily. As for this season he just needs to continue setting good screens and
                    discouraging / intimidating opponents when they are driving it to the hoop. I think he has done an excellent job of that in his
                    limited minutes, as well as, straight man defense on other centers. GM doesn't expect him to score or he would be getting
                    more touches. How many other teams would love to have him?
                    If we're heavily relying on AM next year, then we're in trouble.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

My exact thoughts. Poor Bear is not the answer and I am not a believer that Bilau is the answer at the post either. He was advertised as a stretch-4 because that fits his skill set. Can this type of player spend time at the post...yes, in small doses, but not as the answer. If there is still an easy transfer rule next year, we desperately need a clear post player with enough skills to be a low-post threat.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Rarely agree wholeheartedly with Fever, but do in this case.
                        BOBB will love this one, but asiseeits love affair with AM exceeds even my admiration of GH. It does not approach Colds love affair with EO, but it's getting closer.

That is all.
                        Above all, make the right call.

Comment

It is Tit for Tat time!

Beat Cincy on their home court.

Comment

Not a "love affair" at all simply a defender when I see him singled out when others are not. I hope we get a quality
                            big man transfer but how realistic is that? BTW, I respect all your opinions it just seems some of them are a little
                            demeaning towards AM at times. He gives good effort. Still say we are really going to need him next season.

Comment

Someone please start the game thread. I am on my phone at the moment.
                              Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                                Someone please start the game thread. I am on my phone at the moment.
                                Well tell them goodbye and hangup.

Comment

Working...
                                X