No announcement yet.

Wichita State vs South Florida Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well shucks why isn’t KerryWoodWins here to celebrate with us?

Comment

A win is a win but man we don’t have a killer instinct. It seemed like we kinda regressed back to the same stuff before Tulane/UCF.

We have to go 4–1. Not confident in that happening.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
        Little Miss Shock was born a couple hours ago, so I’m looking forward to a Shocker win to cap off the day!
        Congratulations to all 3 of you!!!

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
          Little Miss Shock was born a couple hours ago, so I’m looking forward to a Shocker win to cap off the day!
          Light a celebratory cigar for Uncle Shock Top
          The Assman

Comment

What a luxury to have a Center who can make FT.

Comment

Thought I smelled a kU troll

Comment

A wins a win but why does every game against USF have to be a muddled mess.

Comment

That's USF's MO. They are known for turning opposing guards over and mucking a game up. Just the way they roll.
                  Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

USF is a decent team. Recently they won at Memphis and lost to Houston by 4 when Collins missed 4 free throws at the end of the game. I'm happy with a 10 point win and moving on to Cincinnati. We need to beat Cincinnati to move into the top 4 and we're due.
                    I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

• Just gonna tell myself we shot like crap today to save it up for Sunday.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker1976 View Post

Hank is now a big brother; great news!! Please PM me a picture of her when you have one. Cold up there I suppose?
                        Not bad! Last week was a little cool at -20 for several days but we are in a chinook and it’s dumping the snow.
                        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• 1. Not a thing of beauty, but a W
                          2. Good Lord we need a plug-and-play 5 man next year
                          3. GS looked heavy-legged tonight
                          4. Amazing line from Etch
                          5. Erik had trouble staying in front of anybody
                          6. Our "offense" usually features 3 or 4 guys standing
                          7. nice game from Wade, Dex, and ETN
                          8. Somebody hit AM with a perfect pass and he tried to catch it with one hand

Comment

• With the state of the AAC this year, it’s survive and advance. Going to have to play well to close things out, but a great opportunity to do so.

Comment

• Every single big dropped a ball tonight... Mo dropped one in the layup line

Comment

• When we shoot a decent percentage we can look pretty decent offensively. That just doesn’t happen enough, we are what we are. But on defense we’re pretty consistent. We have to be at our best offensively against Cinncy Sunday. I thought Burton did well tonight also.

Comment

Working...
                                X