No announcement yet.

Tyson Etienne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyson is a very good player that needs to come back & develop his point skills of running a team to make other players better. I don”t see him playing in the NBA ( if that is the goal for him) until he plays as the lead guard and handles the ball regularly. He has a great body , work ethic, with the ability to get much better.

Comment

• Originally posted by homegrownshocker View Post
      Tyson is a very good player that needs to come back & develop his point skills of running a team to make other players better. I don”t see him playing in the NBA ( if that is the goal for him) until he plays as the lead guard and handles the ball regularly. He has a great body , work ethic, with the ability to get much better.
      I would think that almost all on here agrees with you that Tyson still has some work to do, provided he wants to play in the NB. Probably Tyson agrees too. Either way, we will find out in several days, if not earlier.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

https://twitter.com/tayloreldridge/s...288818698?s=19
          Nobody probably since FVV has had a better head on his shoulders, toughness, and cerebral approach to the game and life than TE. I wholeheartedly trust that TE will take a methodical and analytical approach to his decision and he will make the right decision for him. Whatever he decides he will be successful in life and basketball. Bank on it...

Comment

• Originally posted by homegrownshocker View Post
            Tyson is a very good player that needs to come back & develop his point skills of running a team to make other players better. I don”t see him playing in the NBA ( if that is the goal for him) until he plays as the lead guard and handles the ball regularly. He has a great body , work ethic, with the ability to get much better.
            that is my OPINION as well. I wonder if the Raptors agree..........or not?

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

https://twitter.com/tayloreldridge/s...288818698?s=19
              6'2".........??

Comment

• As far as the eye test goes, Tyson seems ahead of where Landry was when Landry started making these types of decisions.
                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                  As far as the eye test goes, Tyson seems ahead of where Landry was when Landry started making these types of decisions.
                  Perhaps, BUT Landry was on the radar of the NBA guys way earlier. When the scouts would go to practice to see Fred and Ron, they inevitably would inquire "who's the Shamet kid, what's his story".

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Perhaps, BUT Landry was on the radar of the NBA guys way earlier. When the scouts would go to practice to see Fred and Ron, they inevitably would inquire "who's the Shamet kid, what's his story".
                    Surely Tyson was exposed to the scouts while they were here checking out TP...

Comment

• Tomorrow’s the big day. Will be happy for TE either way but would love to see him lead us back to the tourney.

Comment

• New York Post article has a great interview with Tyson

Comment

• I haven't seen one mock draft where TE gets drafted. Not on the current top 100 prospects from CBS Sports. Tyson is a smart kid and will probably take the advice and feedback from the NBA. Stay in school.
                          Last edited by Wildcatmo21; July 7, 2021, 07:26 AM.

Comment

• Comment

• He'll be back, but I gotta feeling he goes League next year! Fingers crossed he has a stunning year!
                              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• If I had a wish, seeing the successful adult that Tyson will become in 20-30 years would be on that list. This young man will do great things.

Comment

Working...
                                X